Rate the last film you saw

Singing in the Rain--there are not enough superlatives for this film 10/10

Star Trek into darkness. I really enjoyed this. 8/10

I loved it, Cumberpatch and Quinto were excellent.

---------- Post added 21-01-2014 at 00:20 ----------

The Seasoning House, what utter pointless vile garbage, are there no depths the crap Sean Pertwee won't stoop too....0/10 :hihi:

Edited by Boothybabe

Dallas Buyers Club - 8/10

Great performances, worthy of the awards attention.

Some questions over historical accuracy though.

wolf of wall street - really good, some scenes where whole audience laughing like crazy, only a couple of scenes I'd have edited out (joanna lumley flirting and the very last bit of the film) to make it a 10

Opinions have differed wildly. Two writers for The Times gave it 2/5 and 4/5. I'd give it no more than 5/10. After a while, the copious drug-taking and relentless swearing grinds a lot; and, at 3hrs. long, it could do with being trimmed down by 25-30%.

47 Ronin. This film os one of the biggest money losers this year.

Insult to the original true story, slow , clunky plodding and silly in places. It go 11% on Rotten Toms and has been throughly slated.

That said it wasnt as bad as people say imo, just a pedestrian action film. No idea how they passed the script or let the director take charge becayse they arent up to it. Special effects also poor considering the budget.

4/10 5/10 if drunk.

The Hunger - Games Catching Fire 2013

4/10

Slow, Not a patch on the first one, hardly any fighting for life, funny ending means there will be a third installment!

The Hunger - Games Catching Fire 2013

4/10

Slow, Not a patch on the first one, hardly any fighting for life, funny ending means there will be a third installment!

Well there are 3 books. They will make the last one into two films and theres less fighting, so maybe give it a miss m8.

Night of the Hunter 8/10,50 years back would have had 10 but dated a bit now.

Man On The Moon - 5/10

The story of comic Andy Kaufman. Well played by Jim Carey. The film not to good, some funny parts but a lot of slow bits. I did find myself feeling a bit uncomfortable at times!

Man On The Moon - 5/10

The story of comic Andy Kaufman. Well played by Jim Carey. The film not to good, some funny parts but a lot of slow bits. I did find myself feeling a bit uncomfortable at times!

He could be funny but defo weird.