Rate the last film you saw

Devils Due - a film so bad I wanted to leave but had to stay in case it got better. It didn't. One poor girl/woman sat behind me had hysterical luaghter at one point as the film was so bad, and said "oh god i've wet my knickers !" to whoever she was with. An awful film but an awesome cinema experience :)

12 years a slave has to be a 9 or 10 for me. Brilliant film.

wolf of wall street - really good, some scenes where whole audience laughing like crazy, only a couple of scenes I'd have edited out (joanna lumley flirting and the very last bit of the film) to make it a 10 :)

Despicable Me is awesome.

Enders Game 6.5/10- Not a bad attempt, but the book is a lot better imo.

Thor Dark World - 6.25/10- Just didnt find it that exciting. It was adeqyate, but nothing more. Disappointed really.

The Silence- German film- 9/10- pretty stunning- grim subject, but really good acting, cinematography and makes you think.

Brotherhood of the wolf- Great bit of French historical 18th cent France/ fantasy fiction. Stylish- 8.5/10.

Edited by 999tigger

Despicable Me is awesome.

Enders Game 6.5/10- Not a bad attempt, but the book is a lot better imo.

Thor Dark World - 6.25/10- Just didnt find it that exciting. It was adeqyate, but nothing more. Disappointed really.

The Silence- German film- 9/10- pretty stunning- grim subject, but really good acting, cinematography and makes you think.

Brotherhood of the wolf- Great bit of French historical 18th cent France/ fantasy fiction. Stylish- 8.5/10.

Absolutely bang on :)

Last Vegas 4/10.4 top actors and a poor attempt at a comedy film

All is lost 5/10

Devils due 3/10- it made me jump a couple of times but that isn't too hard, glad I wasnt paying, a poor effort, filmed in the style of paranormal activity which doesn't help

Kiki's Delivery Service - 6/10 - The usual enjoyable stuff from Studio Ghibli.

Regards

Doom

The Body - 7/10 - Spanish thriller about a body that goes missing from a morgue, keeps you guessing right to the end.