Rate the last film you saw

No offence intended!

But it was total crap though!

No probs. I'm sure there are films you enjoyed that I thought were complete tripe, we're all different afterall:)

Guess I'm a moron then:hihi: enjoyed the first one, second one wasnt as good but still good enough

Me too I thought the 1st one was quite good,2nd just a bit of a rip off.

Just watched the plank, remember it from when I was little starring the great tommy cooper.

Just watched the plank, remember it from when I was little starring the great tommy cooper.

The host. Well produced romantic/sci-fi tedium from, unsurprisingly, the writer of the twilight series , Lots of brooding looks but short on plot that sort of thing - it's obvious the more of it you watch. Saoirse Ronan was very good and will be an oscar winner in time but not as a result of this. 6/10

Red Hill - 4/10 - Looked promising but was rubbish.

Changeling 8/10

Beautiful film. Not a fan of Angelina Jolie but in this I thought she was amazing.

Elysium - 6/10

Matt Damon is no more annoying than usual, Jodie Foster phones it in as an evil Christine Lagarde character, the political and social brushstrokes are so broad they almost obscure what is, in parts, quite a good action movie with plausible and well imagined CGI.

The Legend of Hercules

7 out of 10

Good but not that enough

Woman in Black 7/10 that made me jump a few times.

The Frozen Ground - 6/10 - Based on the actual hunt for serial killer Robert Hansen, well made with good acting from Cage and Cusack.........so why didn't I enjoy it as much as I expected??

Great, but I still prefer the original Let The Right One in.

I'd love to have a sexy teenage vampire girlfriend to kill my enemies, which is one part of the film, but the other part is whether or not you want to be a slave to a creature for the rest of your life.

It only hit me the second time I saw this film, we are rooting for for the young lad, but he will probably end up like the sad old bloke, going out and killing people to sustain the love of his life. He gets older and slower, but still loves her, and sooner or later she discards hm and gets another acolyte.