Rate the last film you saw

Christoph Waltz stole the show.

Oh he was absolutely fantastic, it had some real funny moments courtesy of him he was magnificent.

American Hustle: 7/10. Could do better, but Amy Adams is superb- and Jennifer Lawrence too, in a grown-up role.

All is Lost: 5/10. Man alone on small, holed boat- er, that's it.

Jacob's Ladder - 9/10. Only just got round to seeing this. Superb film with a shocking ending.

Jacob's Ladder - 9/10. Only just got round to seeing this. Superb film with a shocking ending.

Fantastic and very underrated film, not seen it for years so its ripe for another viewing.

Flash Gordon. 3/10

I nodded off watching it and when I woke up I thougt it was Barbarella. I must say that Brian Blessed was magnificent though.

Flash Gordon. 3/10

I nodded off watching it and when I woke up I thougt it was Barbarella. I must say that Brian Blessed was magnificent though.

class film, camp and cheesy as hell

great fun :)

how I live now 7/10

Really enjoyed this one. Was a

Slow starter but soon picked up pace.

Christoph Waltz stole the show.

He was brilliant but even better in Inglorious Basterds.

Fantastic and very underrated film, not seen it for years so its ripe for another viewing.

Getting a remake I hear :(

---------- Post added 07-01-2014 at 09:12 ----------

Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom - 7/10. OK, it misses a lot out but I don't see how it couldn't. Elba is great though.

Getting a remake I hear :(

---------- Post added 07-01-2014 at 09:12 ----------

Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom - 7/10. OK, it misses a lot out but I don't see how it couldn't. Elba is great though.

Theres really no need is there.

Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - 7/10 - I love David Lynch's work but could never get on with the Twin Peaks tv series (he didn't direct much of it) as it was too meandering, this prequel has all his hallmarks though so I enjoyed it.

Transsiberian - 7.5/10 - Excellent twisty/turny thriller that keeps you gripped.

The Hobbit Desolation of Smaug 9 out of 10 big step up from the first one.