Rate the last film you saw

Compliance. 7/10

I had to give this a 7 because it is a good film based on true events and does keep you glued.

Anyone watching it (or has seen it) may have asked the question ' how gullible are some people?!

..only in America.

American Hustle. A cool,stylish film. As usual Christian Bale is flawless. Bradley Cooper is really good, some funny scenes. For me tho Jennifer Lawrence stole the show thought she'd be a bit out her depth but was brilliant. Soundtrack was really good too 9/10

Hunger games,catching fire - stayed true to the book I thought, really good 9/10

Mama - 5/10 - Typical modern horror that relies on effects for scares some intense scenes but some cliched ones as well (man investigates 'cabin in the woods' in total darkness!!!).

Lone survivor.

Pretty god if you're into this type of thing. 8/10

The Croods 9/10

enjoyable, quite funny family film.

Gravity - 8/10

Great movie with some amazing CGI. Try and see it in the cinema 3D to get the full experience.

Definitely worth a watch.

12 years a slave 9/10

very very very powerful portrayl of the slave trade

pretty woman 10/10

Love this film to death

beaches 10/10

Again another classic

House at the end of the street 7/10

Nice little twist decent film tbh

12 years a slave 9/10

very very very powerful portrayl of the slave trade

I thiught that Michael Fassbender gave a much more powerful performance than the very impressive Chiwetel Ejiofor.

But imagine if they gave the Oscar to Fassbender. It just wont happen.

Id bet my house on it.

Edited by Clown Shoes

angel of the skies

was ok, BUT had a few issues 7/10

the effects wernt that great for this day and age, flying in the planes it looked like they just had the sky and a static plane painted on the cockpit window lol

and the voices, supposed to be RAF but they had foriegn accents trying to speak posh english. i know the film was south african made but im not sure if some of the characters were meant to be foriegners in the RAF or someat

Last Vegas 6/10

A geriatric take on the hangover. Extremely funny in some scenes but tapers out to a disappointing, slow and typically American ending.

12 Years A Slave.

Far too long winded imo. Also could have been so much more given it's "based" on a true story.

6/10 as i'm feeling generous.