Rate the last film you saw

The Alistair Sim 1951 Scrooge.

10/10

Never, ever fails to make me cry.

Watching Planes,trains and automobiles(again lol)

8/10 childhood classic for me.

I think 2013 has been a pretty poor year for decent films,hers hoping for better in 2014!

Cape Fear (1991) - 7/10 - Not seen this since its cinema release so I thought I'd give it another go, Scorsese has made a very good psycho thriller that harks back to the films of the late 50's early 60's in atmosphere, almost Hitchcockian at times, not his best but still a good solid film.

Oz the great and the powerful. Neither great or powerful as it turned out. Nice effects and Rachael Weiss was working the whole wicked witch/dominatrix thing, but on the whole it was bobbins. 6/10

Identity thief. Shambles of a road movie wasting the abundant talent of the two leads. 5/10.

[/color]Gravity 9/10

I known this film has had some mixed reviews but I really loved it. I do have a soft spot for sandra Bullock though but like I say thought it was a good film.

Edited by missymoo73

The Awakening.

Was a decent film with some jumpy bits, went downhill at the end though.

6/10

kick ass 2 - it was ok, lacked the energy of the 1st one, but looked good and rattled along in places.

King Arthur on BBC 2 tonight. It was amazing.

Ninth Configuration - 9/10. Superb forgotten classic, ideal for fans of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and one of Guillermo del Toro's favourite films.

Wrong - 8/10. Really weird but funny.

King Arthur on BBC 2 tonight. It was amazing.

I have to agree, taped it & watched today for umpteenth time, yes it is amazing 10/10