Rate the last film you saw

Scrooge.This afternoon.Old black n white version. 7/10 classic

---------- Post added 11-12-2013 at 18:20 ----------

I gave that a 1/10. :D

Wow Mega!

I thought it was the best horror I have ever watched.

Didn't crap ma pants,but nothing else around to beat this chiller....

Nebraska - 9/10. Really enjoyed this! Slow-moving but subtle comedy. Looks great in black and white.

Hard Eight - 8/10. PT Anderson's debut and a really good crime film. Samuel L Jackson is great in it. As is John C Reilly. Philip Baker Hall steals the show though.

Argo - 7/10 - Not as amazing as its Oscar win would have you believe but still a well made film that while it may not be totally factual is still an interesting watch with some tense scenes, the 70's look is captured very well.

Unknown - watched it on TV last weekend - silly Liam Neeson nonsense, but quite enjoyable. 6 / 10

Nebraska - 9/10. Really enjoyed this! Slow-moving but subtle comedy. Looks great in black and white.

I'd give it 9/10. A superbly realistic story.

Other ratings:

Getaway: 7/10. Knocks all car chase films into a cocked hat.

Saving Mr Banks: 6/10. A bit sentimental but both stars (Tom Hanks, Emma Thompson) are VG.

Powder Room: 1/10. Oh dear, oh dear- what was the point?

Old Boy: 5/10. Good plot but confused.

Old Boy: 5/10. Good plot but confused.

Have you seen the original? If so, how does the story compare?

The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug: 7.5/10

It's been a while since I read The Hobbit but I'm fairly sure a lot of the stuff that happened in the film didn't actually come from that story. It was either taken from the Appendices or made up by Peter Jackson to make events that now had to fill up a 2 hour+ film seem more exciting. It was still very entertaining though.

I've taken off half a point because I watched it in 48 frames a second. Never has such an expensive film been made to look so much like a TV show during the quieter parts.

Sinister - 4/10 - Good reviews, decent plot summary, rubbish film, not scary and overlong.

frozen 8/10

Good kids film. The snowman saves the film really. Had me in tears of laughter

Carrie 9:10

Really really enjoyed this remake. Can highly recommend.

---------- Post added 15-12-2013 at 23:01 ----------

beetlejuice 4/10

Loved it when it came out and watched it this afternoon with my daughter. She didn't like it and I nearly fell alseep. Think this is a lesson I need to learn - not to watch older film as they really arnt that great now