Rate the last film you saw

Gravity - 9/10.

Great film, fantastic special effects and use of 3D. I'd have given it a 10/10 if the characters had just a little more development to make you care about them more. I also cut a fraction off for Sandra Bullock... not that she did anything wrong, it's just a punishment for 10 years of bad rom-coms.

Alfonso Cuarón doesn't make many films but those he does are a bit special.

The Wild Bunch - 8/10 - One of the classic westerns

Gravity - 6.5/10 - Good as a spectacle but I expected a little more from it.

Last Vegas 10/10 (9 for the film plus extra 1 for atmosphere in cinema as I am in vegas on my holibobs :) )

Gravity 7/10 sandra got annoying when talking to someone on radio

Ender`s Game...8/10

Stays pretty true to the book but skips some important plot lines which is expected. Pretty good adaptation though.

Zero Dark Thirty.

Pretty good. 8/10.

Would have liked it to have gone on beyond the end and have a stab at how the body was transported/disposed of etc. Guess that would have attracted more conspiracy nuts though.

Worth a watch on the whole.

Gravity 5/10 - don't believe the hype. Great special effects but not enough to carry the film. George Clooney totally unconvincing and the re-entry scene with the ooh and aah soundtrack has been done a thousand times before.

Gravity - 9/10. OK, the story is a little bit corny but I like George Clooney and I found it enjoyable and gripping. Of course, most of the points here are for the effects. Amazing. You can't tell where CGI starts and reality stops. Spot on. The IMAX 3D experience is worth it.

The Guilt Trip 3/10

So disappointed with this one. Was expecting a lot more.

philomena - it depends what floats your boat - good acting, moving story, touches of humour along the way - judi dench is as good as usual - and i like steve coogan when he isn't trying too hard to be funny - 8/10

Gravity - 9/10. OK, the story is a little bit corny but I like George Clooney and I found it enjoyable and gripping. Of course, most of the points here are for the effects. Amazing. You can't tell where CGI starts and reality stops. Spot on. The IMAX 3D experience is worth it.

Most of my points were Ms Bullock in shorts:hihi: