Rate the last film you saw

Red 2 = 5/10, nothing without John Malkovich

The Lone Ranger - better than the critics claim 8/10

The Heat - 5 /10. Ok, predictable but alright. Would be nice to see Melissa McCarthy play a different role to the loud mouthed tomboy chav she seems to have been type cast as

The Long Ranger - 8/10 After hearing some mixed reviews I wasn't really expecting much but i really enjoyed it. A bit violent for a 12A but that's just my opinion.

kick ass 2 8/10- I guess it will get a few bad reviews but I enjoyed it. better than the first I thought and very funny in parts. also plenty of ass kickings going on:)

Trance- 6.5/10

Bit of a mind bender (if you like that sort of thing). Does eventually unravel but you may need to ponder on afterwards.

The Bay- 5.5/10

Sounded really good but turned out to be nothing like the horror set up it tried to sell itself as. More of a documentary type film- has its moments.

Kickass 2 - 8/10 really enjoyed it but hope they leave it at that now. If you've not seen it stay til the very end of the credits as there's a little scene.

2 Guns - 8/10 A great shoot em up, really liked the chemistry between Wahlberg and Washington and enjoyed watching them together. Lots of other well known actors in there too, Bill Paxton was brilliant. Defo worth a look!

Elysium 9/10 wish I went to IMAX version now. Main character not as annoying as I thought he'd be :)

Silent hill. Atmospheric and had Andrea from the walking dead in leather strides :):). It also had truly awful dialogue and Sean bean with a bad American accent. 6/10

Elysium. I'd give it a 7/10. Elysium for me was a bit too like District 9. Remember 'Wikus'? He's in this, too. Enjoyable & watchable, but I've seen better sci-fi flicks of late. I enjoyed 'Oblivion' more.

big lebowski - (£1.25 2nd hand off amazon) - pure unadulterated joy.

tonight it's 'oh brother...' (again)

the lone ranger 8/10- I really enjoyed this, surprised I got so such a slating. depp made an excellent tonto and loved the horse getting in the strangest of places. the action, especially at the end was good aswell. maybe a little long but still flew by