Rate the last film you saw

Mama 8/10

Thought this was a good film, lots of make you jump moments.

The darkest hour. Very much like fellow b movie skyline. Not awful. 6/10.

Lust For A Vampire (1971) - 6/10 - Typical Hammer horror, bad acting, creaky sets and boobs, Yutte Stensgaard :love:

Red Dawn 2012, piffle total piffle. 0/10

Mama, quite good but seemed to overdo the end, 8/10

Surely it can't be as bad as the original!

Surely it can't be as bad as the original!

Hehe well I read that some people found it as good as the original, so yes I suppose :)

Watched 'Snatch' last night with girlfriend ... Jeez! ... I'm surreptitiously digging a hole here!

Anyway ... I've never seen this film before and is excellent and will have to watch again. My fave of all time is 'Inglourios Basterds' by Tarantino but this comes very high on my list. 10/10 in my opinion (as well as 'Fargo' by the Coen's).

Battleships. Right, first things first. Somebody needs to draft a UN motion stopping Americans describing/commentating/playing association football on screen. It's just awful, really awful. I know it was only on for less than 5 minutes but I'm knocking 2 points off just for that, on a film that can ill afford it. Watch it and tell me I'm wrong.

Anyway the rest wasn't awful, but it dragged on quite a bit and despite having Liam neeson and the bloke from true blood in it, more screen time was given to non actors like rhinana and a double amputee soldier - worthy but didn't make great viewing. Script was poor too. Special effects were good though. 3.5/10

Django Unchained 100/10

Looking forward to this! :)

---------- Post added 25-02-2013 at 01:10 ----------

Battleships. Right, first things first. Somebody needs to draft a UN motion stopping Americans describing/commentating/playing association football on screen. It's just awful, really awful. I know it was only on for less than 5 minutes but I'm knocking 2 points off just for that, on a film that can ill afford it. Watch it and tell me I'm wrong.

Anyway the rest wasn't awful, but it dragged on quite a bit and despite having Liam neeson and the bloke from true blood in it, more screen time was given to non actors like rhinana and a double amputee soldier - worthy but didn't make great viewing. Script was poor too. Special effects were good though. 3.5/10

I like the way you write. :D

see Mr waltz won an Oscar for django, thought id mention it as I know some of you are "fans"

song for marion - 8/10 - it won't be for everyone as it is a film about an OAP choir and a woman dying of cancer - but i'm a sucker for films like this - i laughed, i cried - admittedly i cringed a bit in places - it would have got 8.5 if it wasn't for the ace of spades bit