Rate the last film you saw

this is 40 - not as bad as i thought it would be - a few reviews say it goes on too long and the story did drag a bit

quite a few moments when i thought, that could be us!

all in all, not a bad way to spend a couple of hours - 7.5/10

From Russia with love 10/10.... Connery the best 007 ever

Electraglide in Blue.......9/10 ...Something of a cult classic and always worth a repeat watch

Playback - 3/10

You spend the whole film waiting for the big explanation at the end to see if the film makes any sense whatsoever... NEWSFLASH!!!! THERE IS NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolute dog bobbins.

Lovely Molly - 6.5/10 - Doesnt make a lot of sense by the end but some decent scares along the way.

Skyfall - 8/10 - I would have give it more, but a couple of things let me down, one of them was they didnt really explain the first bit when he got shot and how he survived, second part is they didnt give M a good send off, felt a bit rushed.... saying that there is plenty of action and you didnt get bored of the film.

The Living Daylights - 7/10 - Underrated Bond, tried to make the series a little more serious a good few years before the public was ready.

The 39 Steps (1935) - 10/10

A gripping spy adventure about a man who becomes inadvertently involved in a murder case, causing him to go on the run.

My favourite Hitchcock film. Pure and simple.