Rating 6

---------- Post added 29-01-2013 at 19:18 ----------

Con air

Rating 10

---------- Post added 29-01-2013 at 19:19 ----------

Rricochet

Rating 7

zero dark thirty

good film, gives a different insight into things we see on the news, and when the sudden explosions happen, it gives you one of those shock moments like in the hurt locker lol

9/10

Sad as I am I collect Dredd comics and as far as I can tell he has never taken his mask off,I thought Dredd 3D was brilliant.

I've just started collecting the comics (due entirely to the awesome Dredd film) and I can confirm that early on he does infact de-helm. He is only shown from the back and the reaction of the criminal is one of disgust at Dredd's appearance. I was hoping that this would be some kind of story arc but I take it by your post that it's never really revealed why he's got a face the proverbial slapped arse.

*EDIT* jumped the gun a bit, didn't see Beakerzoid's reply until after, which pretty much rendered mine redundant.

Edited by FatDave

The last movie I watched was “Journey 2” it’s a great movie and the graphics are awesome. The first was entertaining but I can't call it a good movie but this is really good movie for me. My rate is 8/10

Django Unchained 8/10, Cineworld 1/10

Finally got round to seeing Tarantino’s latest, heard reviews that it was good but overlong, at 2hr 45mins it certainly is long but for me it never dragged, Waltz, DiCaprio and Jackson are excellent. The Ku Kux Klan ‘bag’ scene is hilarious and the movie really kicks into gear when Waltz and Foxx arrive at Candyland, not the directors best but still very good.

The low score for Cineworld is due to the fact that the showing I went to was subtitled, this was not made apparent in the listings nor when I purchased the ticket at the main desk, to be honest it spoilt my enjoyment of the film, I was told afterwards that Cineworld has to show a number of subtitled films per week, while I agree with the sentiment this should be made clear so you can choose whether or not to attend these, I would not have.

The low score for Cineworld is due to the fact that the showing I went to was subtitled, this was not made apparent in the listings nor when I purchased the ticket at the main desk, to be honest it spoilt my enjoyment of the film, I was told afterwards that Cineworld has to show a number of subtitled films per week, while I agree with the sentiment this should be made clear so you can choose whether or not to attend these, I would not have.

In the film times listings, and the film times poster the showtime is marked with an next to it, with details of the days and times of subtitled shows directly underneath. On the website, it brings up the details when you select a time that has subtitles. Admittedly the member of staff who served you should have reminded you about it, but it isn't as though we stealthily spring them on people...they are planned at least a week in advance and advertised from then.

Did you sit through the whole film before commenting? If you had come out early on you could have gone to see something else instead (I assume you didn't specifically plan for seeing that specific show of Django otherwise you should have seen the 'subs' details on whichever source you got the film listings from)

In the film times listings, and the film times poster the showtime is marked with an next to it, with details of the days and times of subtitled shows directly underneath. On the website, it brings up the details when you select a time that has subtitles. Admittedly the member of staff who served you should have reminded you about it, but it isn't as though we stealthily spring them on people...they are planned at least a week in advance and advertised from then.

Did you sit through the whole film before commenting? If you had come out early on you could have gone to see something else instead (I assume you didn't specifically plan for seeing that specific show of Django otherwise you should have seen the 'subs' details on whichever source you got the film listings from)

I checked out the times on Cineworlds website on a tablet, I have looked just now for the showtimes for the next 7 days and can see no on any of the times, I would assume these showings would be less attended if this was common knowledge.

I dont have many opportunities to visit the cinema and has this was a must see for me I was not going to walk out and not have a chance to go back, had I known in advance I would have re-jigged my my plans.

I dont want to get into an argument I'm just stating that it should be made abundantly clear.

the collection

sort of mix of saw and cube, was fun, gory, not the best film ever tho, 7.5

I checked out the times on Cineworlds website on a tablet, I have looked just now for the showtimes for the next 7 days and can see no on any of the times, I would assume these showings would be less attended if this was common knowledge.

As I said in my post, on the website it brings up the subtitle info when you select the show time (try clicking Zero Dark Thirty for 1:15 this Sunday to see an example on the details page that opens). On a standard pc, hovering the cursor over the time shows the details.

If you use the app it will have the S next to the time (free app, worth getting for iOS or android)

Edited by Beakerzoid

For Your Eyes Only - 6/10 - Moore starting to look his age as Bond, some awful 80's incidental music and an attempt to make a less jokey film that Moores other ones. Works to a degree but is a little slow in places.