Rate the last film you saw

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol - 7.5/10 - Implausible (of course) but a good couple of hours entertainment, the best in the series since the first film.

Running Scared - 6.5/10, Decent action drama

Ill Manors 6/10, Solid directorial debut from Ben Drew(PlanB)

Dog day afternoon 8/10 , one of Pacino's best performances

Moneyball 7.5/10 Essentially a film about baseball, but I still found it enjoyable. Based on a true story

Red Lights 6.5/10 Been slated a bit this one, but found it enjoyable. Good performance from Sigorney Weaver

Prometheus 6/10, raises more questions than it answers so stay tuned for the sequel

Dredd 7/10, Well it's dark and certainly less jokey than the stallone outing but falls a little short of conveying the full flavour that comic strip fans will love & know.

Resident Evil Retribution 4/10, Not the finest outing for Milla Jovovich to date and rather low budget to boot.

Project NIM - 6.5/10 - Documentary about a group of scientists in the 70's trying to learn a chimpanzee to communicate with humans, its like Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes: The True Story :-)

Untouchable. 9/10. One of the films of the year.

Johnny English - reborn 9/10

Excellent film which had me in tears with laughter.

The Last House On The Left (2009) - 5.5/10, Average horror thriller that doesnt really engage.

Went to see resident evil extinction other day for mums bday was good very good I give it a 9 out of 10

The Spy Who Came in from the Cold - 8/10. Good 60s spy film. Good performance from Richard Burton.