Rate the last film you saw

Safe House - 8.5/10. Good old Denzel.

Safe House - 8.5/10. Good old Denzel.

Definetly need to watch that. Denzel is great, especially De Ja Vu, Unstoppable, The Taking of Pelham 123 and of course Man On Fire :nod:

I still haven't seen Sicko but I did enjoy all the other Michael Moore films I saw. I know he's the extreme of one side of the argument but he puts it over in a very interesting way.

you don't have to watch 'sicko' - just look at the NHS reforms

I love michael moore films - passionate and heartfelt and humane.

Just watched BEST LAID PLANS.

I give 10/10.

A cracking new British release, at first I was pretty skeptical about, during the first few minutes, but you find yourself so drawn in.

This is NOT a cage fight film, it's about a relationship between an ex-con and a man with learning difficulties being exploited by others for his strength.

If you like LOCK STOCK & SNATCH then this can't be missed.

Based in Nottingham :roll:

"David Blair directs this powerful British Drama, loosely inspired by John Steinbeck's novel 'Of Mice and Men'. Set in Nottingham, the film revolves around the relationship between the thuggish Danny (Stephen Graham) and Joseph (Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje), a giant of a man with a mental age of seven. When Danny finds himself in debt to a local crime boss, he feels he is left with no choice but to manipulate Joseph into participating in a series of underground cage fights from which Danny can pay his debts." IMDb

The trailer

Reviews http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1764198/reviews

Looking forward to others input.

Edited by walkertelecoms

Chain letter was ok but reminded me of the ring 7/10

Eagle I really enjoyed that 9/10

Company Men 5/10

Fatal Attraction 9.5/10

Fab film not seen it in years still made me jump. Quite scary (mentally) really but wish Glen Close would wear a bra fgs :D

Recently I have watched:

The Descendants: 6.5/10

Man on a Ledge: 8/10

Carnage: 8/10

Chronicle: 6/10

The Muppets: 9.5/10

DVDS:

Streetdance: 4/10

Donnie Darko: 8/10

Hoping to watch Safe House tomorrow and am watching 'Best Exotic Marigold hotel' on Tues

Hopeful

The Skin I Live In - 7/10 - Spanish "body horror", beautifully directed.

The Devil Inside. Load of rubbish. Total wast of money.

The Devil Inside. Load of rubbish. Total wast of money.

Oh pants - I had high hopes for this one. Won't waste my money. Thanks for the tip off :)

the woman in black, 6/10

the wife made me watch this with her im not a fan or horrors/thrillers, i get quite bored watching them but it was'nt all bad i liked daniel radcliffe in it but he wasn't amazing like ive heard, but like i said wasn't all bad unfotunately just not my cup of tea.