Rate the last film you saw

The Hangover Pt II - 5/10 - Rubbish retread of the (slightly overrated) original.

Attack The Block - 6/10 - Ok but could have done with a bit more tension.

Martha Marcy May Marlene - 9/10. Really creepy film and a great study of cults.

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy - 2/10. Drawn out and drab, as much excitement as an episode of Flog It.

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy - 2/10. Drawn out and drab, as much excitement as an episode of Flog It.

I too thought this was pretty bad. The acting in it was good but that's about it. What I didn't like was the fact that there's this whole thing of you having to try and guess who the mole is and then when you find out, you just kind of think, 'Well, I suppose it could have been him but I hardly really saw him in the film'.

Dark Corners 3/10 interesting ideas but let down by lack of directing talent

Fanny & Elvis - 8/10 loved Ray Winstone's character and shed a little happy tear at the end!

Date Night 5/10 - it was pretty much what I was expecting it to be....

Watched Source Code last night and really enjoyed it 8.5/10

The Three Muskateers (the new one) - 5/10.

What can I say? It's fun to watch, completely daft, but enjoyable. The fight scenes are exciting and ridiculous. I just shudder when I hear an American accent in an olde film.

The Big Year - 8/10

Completley misscast this one and I reckon there'll be a few bad reviews from the public. The three main stars, Steve Martin, Owen Wilson, Jack Black, are all brilliant, but take roles that wouldn't usually be expected of them. I think this subtlety of humour will be lost on people who watch this film because they're expecting Jack Black at his Tenacious D best. Likewise I think that most who would enjoy the film will be put off by the cast, which is a shame because it's a hell of a film.

Rolling Thunder - 7/10 - Good solid 70's revenge thriller starrring the great William Devane.

The Grey 7/10

Just got back from watching this. Liam Neeson stars in this unfortunately not so realistic film. Generally worth a watch. But a bit far fetched and that spoilt it for me. Good ending though :)