Rate the last film you saw

Mirrors 2. Worse than the original, paper thin plot 5/10.

Predator. Nearly 25 years old and only a bit dated in places, still a top film 8.5/10

Old Boy 4/10

At this stage i am going to stop looking at scores on IMDB forever. 8.4 for this piece of garbage is laughable!. One of the 50 films to see before you die.....More like, watch these 50 films and you will want die.

I agree, I always check out time out and the guardian, the redtops are rubbish for blockbusters cos they always say they are great - mark kermode has similar taste to me (i hated pirates ..caribbean too) so I trust his reviews

'The Skin I Live In' - Pedro Almodovar is undoubtedly one of the most successful auteurs of the last few decades, and with ‘The Skin I Live In’ he shows that he can almost touch upon a new genre, in the form of body horror genre-hybrid, whilst also retaining all the previous elements, themes and techniques which have made his films the deep-seated critically successful films that they are. The less you know about the film before you step into the cinema, the better your experience will be.

Trust 8/10...............If this was passed to be shown to every 13 year old in school i would have no qualms in giving it a 10/10

I remember going up in to the senior school when i was 13 years old and one of the first things we did was watch the film Threads. It shocked us all and it had some of the girls walking out of the class in floods of tears. It had zero useful information in it.

Trust is pretty much as shocking and, while uncomfortable, i believe it could stop a fair few of our kids, especially girls, being used as prey for online pedophiles. It is quite shocking but i for one would prefer my daughter watch a film that opened her eyes to such a danger, rather than her be given a sugar coated view of the world.

Edited by 0742Sheff

Ads messing the forum up again. I deffo submitted once but the forum posted twice and tried to post a 3rd time :roll:

Inception. Not a film to dip in and out of but worth sticking with. All the leads were great but the special effects were fantastic, a proper visual treat and one the few films I watched recently where a 42" hd telly was really worth it. Definitely will watch again. 9/10

Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed 7/10, usually I hate cartoon to live action movie crossovers but this one wasn't too bad, Sarah Michelle Gellar plays an acceptable portrayal of Daphne :love:

ewfg\aegf\sgflkh\kjgk\hgkujehrk.\svg\shvujedr\lshvuhuje\ujushus\hguj\hrg\d

rfg

z\d

dfrg

zfg

zdf

dfh

zfdh

Edited by AJ sheffield

12 Angry Men - 8/10. Excellent film.

The Da Vinci Code - 1/10. Terrible in so many ways, this is one of the worst films I've ever seen.

Fright Night in 3D - Surprisingly better than it deserved to be. A good build up, and enough humour to carry it (especially once Tennant arrives in the Peter Vincent - Vampire Hunter role). Colin Farrell is deliciously menacing, and the 3D kind of works.

A fun 7/10

Old Boy 4/10

At this stage i am going to stop looking at scores on IMDB forever. 8.4 for this piece of garbage is laughable!. One of the 50 films to see before you die.....More like, watch these 50 films and you will want die.

I thought Old Boy was deserving of around 8/10 when I first saw it a few years ago.

It has the brilliant Choi Min-sik (I Saw The Devil) and the film was well written with a good easy to follow story.