Rate the last film you saw

I havent seen that one - will look into that - Is it good ?

Half decent action flick, I'd recommend it.

Half decent action flick, I'd recommend it.

Then I shall make a point of watching it. Had a look on the WWW and it looks pretty decent. Will report back to you when I have watched it and either ask you to pay compensation to me for recommending it or a big kiss (platonic of course) saying thank you :)

what did you think of Shooter?

Rather good, especially for the line : "slow is smooth, smooth is fast"

Always remember that when I'm trying to rush something at work. Not that I'm a sniper or anything.

Then I shall make a point of watching it. Had a look on the WWW and it looks pretty decent. Will report back to you when I have watched it and either ask you to pay compensation to me for recommending it or a big kiss (platonic of course) saying thank you :)

alrighty then

Sucker Punch - No plot to speak of but the graphics were stunningly good

Captain America: The First Avenger 8/10 Almost a 9/10

I am no comic book fan. I never have been and i never will be so i took this film at face value and i loved it. I thought the entire thing was very well made and the last 5 minutes were brilliant. I never saw that coming.

really 8/10 ???

i would give it 3/10 at the most and thats only because i thought they made his head fit on the little guys body very well

really 8/10 ???

i would give it 3/10 at the most and thats only because i thought they made his head fit on the little guys body very well

copland 9/10 stallones greatest film and its a must see

At this point i rest my case ;)

Easy buddy, I'm one of Stallones biggest advocates, and Copland was a heck of a film (as was Detox btw) :hihi:

Easy buddy, I'm one of Stallones biggest advocates, and Copland was a heck of a film (as was Detox btw) :hihi:

I rate Stallone as well but he has never been in a 9/10 film. The closest to a 9/10 would have probably been one of the first Rockies or possibly Capone.

I rate Stallone as well but he has never been in a 9/10 film. The closest to a 9/10 would have probably been one of the first Rockies or possibly Capone.

have you seen copland ???

you cant rate a movie on the actors that play in it.

and i would rather watch copland 15 times a day then watch captain america again, it was a load of rubbish