Rate the last film you saw

Captain America 6/10 and that's being rather generous IMO.

Cloverfield 2/10 Because i am in a good mood.

Really?! I was riveted by that film, very original. Hopefully they can do something similar/better with the sequel

Cowboys and Aliens. Terrible.

Awwwwwwwwww crap i've been waiting for this one.

Really?! I was riveted by that film, very original. Hopefully they can do something similar/better with the sequel

It was pretty good, but it doesn't need a sequel, it will get one of course.

It was pretty good, but it doesn't need a sequel, it will get one of course.

I have no idea what you thought was good about it. The camera work was terrible compared to the Blairwitch Project, which is what they were trying to copy. The acting was average. There was no explanation as to where the creature came from or what it was or even where it went. Did it go on to devour the entire planet?

I have no idea what you thought was good about it. The camera work was terrible compared to the Blairwitch Project, which is what they were trying to copy. The acting was average. There was no explanation as to where the creature came from or what it was or even where it went. Did it go on to devour the entire planet?

I think it was supposed to be a film about those handfull of peoples experience, so you got to know what they got to know, and saw it as they saw it, and as most people don't glide along on rails, the camera work was a bit jerky/jumpy, the entire film was supposed to be from a camcorder. I thought it made a change to not know everythign about everything that was going on.

Cowboys and Aliens 7/10

I've been looking forward to this for months, only to be left a bit disappointed :(

The Ninth Gate 6/10

Not bad, a bit slow and not very scary like i thought it would be, odd ending though

Why do you need the film to give you answers?

Saw Harry Potter Deathly Hallows 2. Glad I saw it in 3D. Fabuloso!

Why do you need the film to give you answers?

Normally i don't but this one was lacking in so many areas that my mind started wandering off trying to find some.