Rate the last film you saw

The Green Lantern - 2/10

Come off it, it wasn't that bad was it?

Although some of the acting was below par, the action and way they got the whole Green Lantern thing close to how he is in the comics, was pretty good IMO.

You usually get the first installment being average (in comic books to movies) as was Fantastic Four/ Ghost Rider, Hulk- but sequels tend to improve if there is a bigger budget or someone new comes on board to do a better movie perhaps with better technology to bring more realism to the character.

Green Lantern 7/10

Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man 3/10

Waste of time

The Pianist 10/10

Roman Polanski at his best

Is it really that bad :confused:

Nope. I thought it was a decent enough film. My guess is Ben was just posting anything to get his post count up.

Angst - 1/10 (the camera man could do his job so.. it gets a one)

Transformers : Dark Of The Moon - 9/10

Really good film, some fantastic cgi. Big and loud, just what you want from a Transformers movie. On the down side abit too long, but hey!

Come on Optimus :D

Is that really all you want from a transformers movie though? None of the transformers look remotely like the originals and shia labeuf is soo irritating!

Is that really all you want from a transformers movie though? None of the transformers look remotely like the originals and shia labeuf is soo irritating!

OMG! Im just saying I thought the film was good, and hey, maybe its a good thing the Transformers don't look like the originals, Bumblebee is so much better as a Camaro than a VW Beetle and thats just one of them. Didn't one of them transform into a cassette player?

Letters to Juliet 6/10

Poor film really - was disappointed. I just find Amanda Seyfried rather monotonous tbh

Bride Wars. It's lucky I'm getting married soon, that's all I'm gonna say.

OMG! Im just saying I thought the film was good, and hey, maybe its a good thing the Transformers don't look like the originals, Bumblebee is so much better as a Camaro than a VW Beetle and thats just one of them. Didn't one of them transform into a cassette player?

Calm down dear don't get yourself excited!

I wasn't having a go, and I'm sorry if you read it that way. Anyway, having given your pulse rate a chance to decrease..

Obviously the cars need to be updated, however the actual transformers themselves didn't need to change to the extent they have, I mean, they are almost unrecognisable. Yes, it was Soundwave that turned into a cassette player, so get ready for a transformers 4 that has an Ipad transformer!

The English Patient - 7/10

Bad Girls (for the third time :hihi:) - 7.5/10