Rate the last film you saw

I loved watching all three films. I am glad Lisbeth got justice in the end despite the cover up & hardship her character had to endure to get the truth. I found that Lisbeth was not much of a talker in the film/s however she was communicating all the time in other forms. She had me gripped from the begining.

Not sure how the american version of Stieg Larsosn's trilogy are going to match the original. It has been confirmed that Daniel Craig will be playing the role of Mikael Blomkvist (journalist) & an unknown actress will be playing the character of Lisbeth. Personally I think Noomi Rapace should have the lead in the american version too. Without a doubt Noomi owns the character of Lisbeth. I can't see anyone else match her fantastic acting. She brought her alive.

10/10

I just started The Girl Who Played With Fire so I am interested to see the movies. Sadly, I didn't even know any movies in the series had been made. I am looking forward to seeing any/all of them.

The last proper film I saw in a theater was Megamind. It was fine....nothing really special but it was in 3D and my youngest had never seen a 3D movie before. It was funny...she was saying "WOW MOM!! This is so cool!!" I thought it was cool too. I was ducking and weaving during the film to avoid being hit by things... :D

Went to see Unstoppable yesterday, really good tense film 9/10

The Girl who Kicked the Hornet's Nest.

Great conclusion to the series. Obviously not as in depth as the novel, it never could be, but satisfying nonetheless.

I was gripped throughout despite knowing how it played out.

The thing about those films is that they are all actually edited down from the versions shown on Swedish TV which are 3 hours long each so a lot of the depth is lost. I thought that that was most obvious in the final film where some parts wouldn't have made any sense if I didn't know the story from the book.

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 1.

9/10

Being a huge Potter fan the movies somehow never fully satisfy me due to it being heavily annoying when they miss parts out that were in the books.

However, this one was actually really good, and focused more equally on both Harry's side of things as well as the darker bits including Voldemort and his bid to take power.

Definitely worth watching, but be wary of taking younger children. I took my younger sister who is six (my Potter obsession has rubbed off..). Although she enjoyed it, I think this one is aimed at a slightly higher age, as parts had her either scratching her head or gripping her seat.

All in all, for me, the best Potter yet.

Worth watching if for nothing more than to see Rhys Ifans (Eye Ball Paul -Kevin and Perry. Gavin, The Boat That Rocked. Spike -Notting Hill) In a tie-dye ensemble doing some sort of jellyfish inspired dance.

I've just sat and watched Alvin and the Chipmunks, brilliant!. Thoroughly enjoyed it

I just started The Girl Who Played With Fire so I am interested to see the movies. Sadly, I didn't even know any movies in the series had been made. I am looking forward to seeing any/all of them.

You won't be disappointed CT. It is a shame Stieg Larsson is not alive to see the making of his legacy. At least his memory lives on through the genius of his work.

Heartbreaker -- funny, predictable, great chick flick, brilliant eye candy in the film with Romain Duris (I sooo would) & the sexy accents throughout the film = heaven.

You won't be disappointed CT. It is a shame Stieg Larsson is not alive to see the making of his legacy. At least his memory lives on through the genius of his work.

Not sure he'd be that pleased to be honest. Most of his legacy seems to involve a massive cashing in by his Father and Brother whilst his partner of 32 years has been left out in the cold. She doesn't like the translations of his books and despises the "parasitic industry" that has grown up around Stieg.

Seeing as she was with him for 32 years I'd say she had a pretty good handle on how he'd feel as well.

The Locksmith - Super awesome. 09/10

L'arnacoeur / Heartbreaker - Good 08/10

Frequently Asked Questions About Time Travel - Terrible, kill it with fire 02/10

The Other Guys - Funny stuff 08/10

Inception - Good story 09/10

Sweeney Todd - 7/10 – The Tim Burton version, musicals are not my thing but enjoyed this. Very gory as well.