Rate the last film you saw

London Boulevard -- Quite disappointing despite having a good cast & talent behind the making of film. The characters were lifeless & had no energy about them despite the film being based on British gangstas. Farell & Knightley's characters failed to pull off their romance. It just did not work. Knightley's character Charlotte was based on a movie star who is hiding from the outside world yet she came across as wooden & pouting in every other shot. Big let down.

1/10

YEP, agree with you bizzle, I thought it would have been a lot better with the cast, also i enjoy watching british gangster movies but this was dissapointing.

I would rate it a lovely 2/10....LOL

Was in two minds to watch this or unstoppable, anyone seen unstoppable yet???

Just started re-watching all the Guy Ritchie's movies...

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels - 8/10

Just started re-watching all the Guy Ritchie's movies...

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels - 8/10

Will have to to do the same class movies with good music.

The Descent: Part 2 - 5/10 A shadow of the original.

Inception 8/10

never find an action movie interesting but Inception is the exception

Swan Chair clearance sale going on now...

The Girl who Kicked the Hornet's Nest.

Great conclusion to the series. Obviously not as in depth as the novel, it never could be, but satisfying nonetheless.

I was gripped throughout despite knowing how it played out.

My girls watched Toy Story 3 today and thought it was brilliant also UP great films for when the weather is cold outside brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

locked down

deathly hallows

rise of the foot soldier

spiderwick chronicals

a bit sad really i watched them at home

invictus has just won it

Edited by vanman10
wrong conclusion

The Girl who Kicked the Hornet's Nest.

Great conclusion to the series. Obviously not as in depth as the novel, it never could be, but satisfying nonetheless.

I was gripped throughout despite knowing how it played out.

I loved watching all three films. I am glad Lisbeth got justice in the end despite the cover up & hardship her character had to endure to get the truth. I found that Lisbeth was not much of a talker in the film/s however she was communicating all the time in other forms. She had me gripped from the begining.

Not sure how the american version of Stieg Larsosn's trilogy are going to match the original. It has been confirmed that Daniel Craig will be playing the role of Mikael Blomkvist (journalist) & an unknown actress will be playing the character of Lisbeth. Personally I think Noomi Rapace should have the lead in the american version too. Without a doubt Noomi owns the character of Lisbeth. I can't see anyone else match her fantastic acting. She brought her alive.

10/10