Rate the last film you saw

I went to see the crazies in the cinema and that was ********, way over rated.

Fishtank

Not exactly a feel good movie but still 8/10

Ip Man. 8/10

Chinese period martial arts film about the Wing Chun martial arts master who taught Bruce Lee how to fight and how during the Japanese invasion of China in the late 30s he was forced to fight in tournaments by the Japanese commander.

Quite interesting with some excellent fight scenes, particularly the final fight.

The objective - 4/10 - this was about alien type abductions in afghanistan, very odd.

Dread - crappy horror movie about people facing there fears, but there was a lot of torture in this so I give it 5/10

The box - from the same director as donnie darko, so it does kind of mess with your head. Basically a woman gets delivered a box and if she presses the button she will get 1 million dollars, but someone she doesn’t know will die… Bizzare 6/10

Shutter Island: 4/10

It was ok, the story was good but overall is was a lame disappointment

The objective - 4/10 - this was about alien type abductions in afghanistan, very odd.

My thoughts exactly. The idea was good but the film dragged out faaar to long!!!!

It wasn't alien abductions though, it was that evil triangle thing that lurks in the mountains and gets people.

I saw Kick Ass last night, and like every pundit will say "it kicked my ass", an easy 10/10, my film of the year so far. Way way better than Avatar which I thought was very poor.

Excellent film with a good mix of humour and action and the girl that plays Hit Girl was excellent

The Good Shepherd 6.5/10 - A little slow and po faced but a worthy true story about the start of the CIA.