Rate the last film you saw

Shutter Island..... Excellent film, very intense, good twist at the ending, made me jump a couple of times, id give it 8/10 :)

Män som hatar kvinnor (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo) - 8/10

That's a weird translation of "Men who hate women".

Last watched District 9 - splendid, but flawed. 7.5/10

Shutter Island 8/10 - Within the first 5 minutes I had more or less sussed out the twist, and it was confirmed at the first dream sequence moment. However the performances were stunning, and Scorcese directed it with his usual skilled style, so I simply sat back and enjoyed the tale being told. Ben Kingsley and Leo DiCaprio played off against each other beautifully.

Gi Joe. About as a good as a film based on Gi Joe was ever likely to be. 5/10.

Orphan. Well acted & smartly directed evil kid horror/thriller. Had it sussed within 10 seconds of the Orphan appearing on screen cos I'm smart like that. Film actually works better and is more sinister when you are aware of what is going on. 7/10.

Green Zone - 9/10 really good film, loved the way it was shot.

Alice in wonderland - 9/10 also. I'm sure there was something more than just caffeine in my Coke :)

Shutter Island 9/10 - that film is mad:loopy: very good

Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.

Brilliant 9/10

I was prepared to be let down due to loving the book so much, and a lot of the back story and character development was missing, but I thought it was a great film. Dark and foreboding and with a star performance in the title role.

Really gripping and satisfying.

If it ever gets remade in Hollywood I think I'll give it a miss.

Shutter island 9/10 - although i need my girlfriend to explain it to me a few times.

Shawshank Redemption (again) 10/10

(Hope to see Shutter Island within the next week).

The Lovely Bones - not what i expected. Some drawn out "flowery" bits but all in all very good.

7.5/10

Thanks for that I am off to see that this weekend wasnt sure about it but will give it a shot as I have read the book.

:)