Rate the last film you saw

Wendy & Lucy

Great little movie. Very moving. 8

Shutter Island - loved it!! DiCaprio was brilliant. Very tense and dark with lots of twists. Be interesting to watch it a second time knowing how it ends.

9/10

Shutter Island - 7.5/10

More or less what i expected - a little drawn out really.

The Hurt Locker.

Very good indeed. 8/10

The Blind Side 7/10

I really like this film. The little boy is soooOooooo cute :cool:

Blindness 6/10 - Interesting but a little bit grim.

Alice in Wonderland in 3D - 8/10

The white queen annoyed the hell out of me and there were a couple of bits that made me cringe.

Shutter Island -- brilliant performance by Mr DiCaprio & Mark Buffalo. Mark's character totally had me fooled. The start of the film was really slow in parts & the annoying music gave me the jeeper creepers at times & took me wright back to my childhood when I used to think the bogey man existed (shameful, I know). Then I got confused midway through the film then got back on track (phew). Not really surprised at the ending it was kind of predictable.

All in all a good film that good have been shortened. I am really surprised Leo has not got an Oscar for the films he does. He is very talented & I am always bought in by the character's he plays.

I would give this film 4/5 :)