Rate the last film you saw

alice in wonderland 10/10 excellent film loved it

Män som hatar kvinnor (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo) - 8/10

Watchmen 6/10 - Disappointing adult super heroe movie, some good moments but average overall.

Just seen the new Michael Moore film Capitalism: A love story. Fantastic film and further proof that capitalism is evil.

North By Northwest. Hitchcock's most straightforwardly entertaining film. Watched it on Blu Ray which frankly doesn't do much for Cary Grants orange tan. A 10/10 though.

Slum Dog Millionaire. Loved it. 9/10. The Americans could not have made anything this thoughtful.

I saw Inglorious ******** on Tuesday just 3/10 from me was really very weak. Besides being historically inaccurate the storyline is rather lame promoting an eye for an eye concept of revenge.

Also saw the Graduate for the first time got to admit it was not as impressive as people said it would be. Was a bit weird seeing Dustin Hoffman in his good old days. Still it was better viewing than The Inglorious Basterds so it gets a riveting 5/10 from me.

"[Gordon] Brown may not want to discuss his pension-destroying,

gold-selling, golden-rule-breaking, national debt-doubling, money-wasting, tax-raising, colleague-rubbishing, pledge-betraying, election-bottling record ... but we do."

William Hague - Shadow foreign secretary

Edited by brokengold

Up In The Air.......8/10...great acting & very funny in places. I would not mind being up in the air with Mr Clooney. It all about the mile high club ;)

Chloe........2/10! This has to be the most pain staking film I have watched since watching Fame 2009! Such a waste!

The fourth kind - 6/10.

This was a blair witch/paranormal activity type of film, or to me a long episode of the x files.. Whats worse is that the film claimed to be based on true events.. Which it wasn’t, it was all made up, which made it seem a bit crap really. I wont go into detail as will spoil it.

But I did want to believe alien abduction was real. Ha.