Rate the last film you saw

Avatar - 6/10. Slow..graphics were amazing but overall dead boring...Really wanted to like it but it was just hughly dissapointing.

Invictus - 10/10..amazing film. Found it hard not to cheer whenever they won a game....Morgan Freeman once again part of a brilliant film. Only downpoint was Matt Damon. Played the part well but all i could think was - "Mattttt Dammmonnn" lol

Avatar - 6/10. Slow..graphics were amazing but overall dead boring...Really wanted to like it but it was just hughly dissapointing.

Invictus - 10/10..amazing film. Found it hard not to cheer whenever they won a game....Morgan Freeman once again part of a brilliant film. Only downpoint was Matt Damon. Played the part well but all i could think was - "Mattttt Dammmonnn" lol

Great Film !

I know this film is a old one, but i was so happy i got it again with my last one been stolen years ago. and that was Labyrinth, I was 10 when i first seen it and i loved seeing it again,just like i did the first time

10/10

I love Labyrinth, I've got it on DVD, lost count of how many times I've seen it. David Bowie makes it what it is, he's cool as **** in that film. :cool: Definite 10 out of 10. :thumbsup:

The Crazies

So what was it all about

would you say its worth going to see it ? :help::help:

My OH went to see it today and he thought it was great too. Basically its about a small town that becomes "infected" - they dont turn into zombies as such....but turn into angry killers if that makes any sense. Go see it!!! I thought it was def worth it :)

Valentines day 10/10...laughed all the way through the film.

Watch out for a new movie by the Director of Bend It Like Beckham called Its A Wonderful Afterlife. It looks great :)

Land of the Lost - A silly, no brain needed movie, but being a fan of Will Ferrell's humour, I found it hilarious. It deserves a higher score than the IMDB rating. 7/10

Land of the Lost - A silly, no brain needed movie, but being a fan of Will Ferrell's humour, I found it hilarious. It deserves a higher score than the IMDB rating. 7/10

I enjoyed this when I saw it last year. Some reviews commented that it looked cheap, the effects were dreadful, and the 'acting' was terrible. I kind of thought that was the whole point - it was supposed to look terribly B-Movie as it was lovingly mocking the old TV series.

I'm also a bit of a Ferrell fan (since seeing him steal every scene he was in way back when Jay & Silent Bob Strikes Back came out - which for a point of trivia he played "Marshall Willenholly", the names of the three main characters in Land of the Lost). Pretty much if you are a fan of Ferrell's style of comedy then you'll enjoy this, if not...well, it ain't gonna convince you of any talent he has :)

Frost/Nixon. Sheen does his usual: an impersonation rather than bother with any acting. Langella is sublime. Howard directs with his usual lack of distinction. Rockwell, Bacon, Platt & Hall pick up a paycheck. Its all very forgettable. 5/10.

I enjoyed this when I saw it last year. Some reviews commented that it looked cheap, the effects were dreadful, and the 'acting' was terrible. I kind of thought that was the whole point - it was supposed to look terribly B-Movie as it was lovingly mocking the old TV series.

I'm also a bit of a Ferrell fan (since seeing him steal every scene he was in way back when Jay & Silent Bob Strikes Back came out - which for a point of trivia he played "Marshall Willenholly", the names of the three main characters in Land of the Lost). Pretty much if you are a fan of Ferrell's style of comedy then you'll enjoy this, if not...well, it ain't gonna convince you of any talent he has :)

Hehe, Interesting bit of trivia! I remember him well as the wildlife Marshall in Jay & Silent Bob.

I also enjoyed his character in Zoolander! And in a serious role (and one of my top 10 fav movies ever) in Stranger than Fiction.

Hehe, Interesting bit of trivia! I remember him well as the wildlife Marshall in Jay & Silent Bob.

I also enjoyed his character in Zoolander! And in a serious role (and one of my top 10 fav movies ever) in Stranger than Fiction.

Yeah, he crossed into the 'semi-serious' role in Stranger Than Fiction pretty well.

Really hope he commits to Zoolander 2 (due in 2012 apparently), and looking forward to Anchorman 2 when that finally lands.