Rate the last film you saw

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

Great 9/10

I know this film is a old one, but i was so happy i got it again with my last one been stolen years ago. and that was Labyrinth, I was 10 when i first seen it and i loved seeing it again,just like i did the first time

10/10

Up - Excellent. Best Pixar, yet. 8/10

Princess Mononoke - Amazing. Superb story and animation. 8/10

Fish Tank - Gripping. Fantastic. Katy Jarvis was very good. 8/10

Micmacs - Very disappointing. Far from the the standard set with City of the Lost Children and Delicatessen. 6/10

I know this film is a old one, but i was so happy i got it again with my last one been stolen years ago. and that was Labyrinth, I was 10 when i first seen it and i loved seeing it again,just like i did the first time

10/10

Loved this film when i was younger too!! Remember going to Bradford film museum and alot of the puppets were there - brill!!

Terminator Salvation - 7/10 better than i expected, Didnt realise Sam Worthington was in it so that was a nice surprise

I Watched white chicks last night.... i know its pretty old.... but i love it...

9 /10

Alien Nation 6/10 - 80's buddy cop movie with the obligatory action, car chases, cliches and neon lit rain soaked streets. Good fun.

The Crazies - Made me jump lots!!!!! Thought it was really good 8/10

So what was it all about

would you say its worth going to see it ? :help::help:

A Fistful of Dollars - brilliant, classic Western. I never get tired of watching it 9/10