Rate the last film you saw

Dances With Wolves - 7/10 - Its taken me a while to get round to it but hey....

Kick-Ass - Excellent adaptation of the brutal comic series. Extremely funny, and jaw dropping action. Loved it! Gets a 9/10 from me (only losing a point due to one of the changes from the comic to film doesn't work quite as well as it could have)

9 - Typical Tim Burton type of film - he was a director on it I think. Very different story to usuals and I enjoyed it! - 7/10

Surrogates: At the time I thought it was okay but trying to think of what it was about now says it may have not been. I know it's about using surrogates instead of yourself, oh yes I know now what happens. Wasn't great though! ?/10

I watched :

Danny Champion of the World

8/10

The Invention of Lying - 0/10 - No lie, serious yawnfest. Turned it off after an hour in disbelief at how bad it was. If I ever meet Ricky Gervais, I'm asking for a refund, not an autograph.

oh yea, and

surrogates - 5/10, boring.

The Invention of Lying - 0/10 - No lie, serious yawnfest. Turned it off after an hour in disbelief at how bad it was. If I ever meet Ricky Gervais, I'm asking for a refund, not an autograph.

Yeah i thought it was rather boring too, few funny parts yeah, but not often enough, i nearly fell asleep!

The Lovely Bones 9/10

The Box 4/10

Shutter Island 8/10

Fish Tank 8/10

Red Road 8.5/10

Okuribito: Departures.

Best Foreign Language Film of the Year - 2009. (Japan).

A newly unemployed cellist takes a job preparing the dead for funerals. The film follows his profound and sometimes comical journey with death as he uncovers the wonder, joy and meaning of life and living.

Movie trailer here - http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi1801257753/

Subtitled. Running time of 2 hours and 10 minutes.

9/10

Inglorious b@stards-absulute rubbish cant believe I sat through 2 and a half hours of it.

Love that film, 8 out of 10.

Other classics;

Stir Crazy 9 out of 10

Back to the Future 10 out of 10

Old School 9 out of 10