Rate the last film you saw

The Eye 8/10

Was better than I thought it would be...not very scary but draws you into the story...Defo the best acting ive seen Jessica Alba do...

Run fat boy run, how hot is Simo Pegg! A very good comedy film, totally loved it.

I saw the new James Bond film (Quantum of Solace) last week in Llandudno, and would rate it 10 out 10. Brilliant action film, and well acted.

Midnight Meat train....Well it was heading for a full 10!!! if the unbeliveable ending hadnt happened so ill give it an 8...

Vinnie Jones - another part where he is totally silent until his 2 words right at the end...he dont need to speak though - plenty of screen presence...

I dont quite know what the creatures were at the end but the film would have been better without that...

The creatures were the whole point,the people were being killed to feed them.

Four Christmases 6/10 a predictalbe comedy it had some good funny lines the rest you could predict & that was the downside to it :(

Vacancy 2...lets put it this way, you are in for a treat!!

set 3 yrs before vacancy - gives you an insight into how the madness all started...

9.5/10 but verging on full 10...

Black Christmas 7/10...quite good but it could have been scarier if the story had been developed..

basically a killer who has a fetish for removing eyeballs and eating them..mmm yummy

loved kevin Costners films, Dragonfly and Field of Dreams, also John Travoltas film, Michael. give all three films 9 out of 10, all three films are as you might say, out of this world.