Speeding Cars in Sheffield

Yeah I have trouble on Southey Green Road(?), used to be able to get up some right speed on there, but some pillocks went and put speed bumps on there so I can't anymore. Boo hiss.

ha ha ha am same every road is dual carrige way on my honda fireblade

No speeding down from Meadowhead roundabout;),maybe up from the park though

I was highly amused to watch the prat in the grey scooby who whizzes about woodhouse (and I think I've reported his vehicle as a possible stolen once when it nearly crashed on a bend) being ticked off by two coppers he'd not spotted :P

Wow now there's an interesting new topic. If I put anything else on this thread you have permission to come round and smack me round the face.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

i meant where do ppl have probs with other ppl speeding, boy racers etc, dangerous roads etc

so annoying, you missed out

Van man, 4x4, the silly women drives, and the Annoying old gitt in the 3ltr Jag!!!

If you going to generlise, don't just blame the youth, we all speed, older are the worst

I bet you all have seen/heard Gritters speeding ?

Maybe the council wagons have some secret wonder breaks fitted to them that they are holding back on ?

There's some complete morons on the road c hep. Come driving with me if you wish - i seem to attract them!

I know halifax road is quite bad for speeding, especially heading down toawrds hillsborough.

Mind you, the traffic lights often put paid to them pretty sharpish!

Theres nothing funnier than seeing a subaru impreza screech to a stop at a red light leaving his tyres on the road!:hihi:

I admit to speeding on my way to work everyday!! its 4:30 in the morning when im out and the roads are totaly dead. On my way home though at 13:30 i stick to the speed limits all the way.

I admit to speeding on my way to work everyday!! its 4:30 in the morning when im out and the roads are totaly dead. On my way home though at 13:30 i stick to the speed limits all the way.

And 4.30 in the morning when someone who has had a bit of an extended night on the pop is a bit careless crossing the road. And when nocturnal pets such as cats are enjoying the tranquili.......zzzoom...splat.

We live on Abbeydale Road and it it horrendous.

During the day it is not that bad as the road is quite busy and can be queueing traffic but at night time from approx 10pm - 3am it is awful and the idiots even attempt to do a 180 and 360 degree turns whilst driving at these erratic speeds. :loopy:

A 360 degree turn? What's the point in that then? :P

A 360 degree turn? What's the point in that then? :P

That is the question i keep asking myself too. Unfortunately, without associating with these fools i shall never know.