Help! Hallam Rangers JFC

This junior football club was founded 30 years ago. We are tyring to piece together the history. Does anyone know any names of team members or manager/chairmen/secretary/treasurer from the past? As a retired manager, knowing all the time and effort that goes into running a team there must be an ex-player/manager out there somewhere who can give some clues please:help:

Alan Sedgely - horrible man, but he used to manage them. Or at least tried to and failed miserably often throwing his toys out of the pram!

Sorry to hear that. Most of us are reasonably normal but I must say that sometimes it can be very frustrating. Thanks for the name. Do you know what years he was involved with the club

Hello tuggles

i am not sure if you got my first reply(last week) seeing as this post was done 2 years ago?

I certainly know lots about the beginnings of hallam rangers junior team as my late father john melbourne started it up. He managed the team, as i think there was only one team in the u15 or u16 back then. He was assisted by the ex wednesday player redfearn froggatt and replaced by a mr askwith.

Dad was on the junior sunday league committee from the beginning and a couple seasons later became the chairman which he was for the following 17 years until he died in 1989.

If you want more information, i can let you know. What i don't know,my brother might know.