Belly dance in Sheffield

I've been bell dancing for almost a year and am now at the stage where I really want to go more than once a week as this just isn't enough. I train with Boomshanka tribal (Meersbrook) who are brilliant but I'd really like something closer to home (which for me would be in the Upperthorpe/Walkley/Hillsborough area). I'm on the waiting list for the classes at Hillsborough Leisure centre but am bored of waiting for spaces to become available.

Help and advice please!

There's several classes at the Max Fitness Centre, Bole Hill rd, Walkley. :)

Hows about switching to the new Wednesday Boomshanka class and coming to my class in hillsbro on the Thursday? Its much easier to get into than the class at the leisure centre - no need to book!

Just out of interest - anyone out there interested in a daytime bellydance class in the Hillsbro area?

I did a search but couldnt find one for my particular area.

Im looking for a beginners belly dancing class in the Nether Edge (Abbeydale Road)/Sharrow (London Road) areas.

Failing that a class bang in the City Centre ie a short walking distance near The Moor/High Street (so its easy to catch a bus home as I dont drive).

Looking for an evening class around 7pm or a weekend class. How much is it per class these days?

I would prefer NOT to have to join a waiting list as that just shows a class is over-subscribed and/or there are too many in the actual class learning to dance so you dont get to see the tutor properly.

Thanks in advance.