Wentworth Photo Meet 8th March

haha.. just looked into the map too and PM you.

- is this close enough for you Hemlock?

Another SNAP methinks Neoteric!:hihi:

Although I prefer this one and this one Both a preview of my 'Wentworth Walls' collection :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Another 'SNAP' methinks Neoteric!:hihi:

SNAP

Although I prefer this one and this one Both a preview of my 'Wentworth Walls' collection :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I must defer to your superior collection of walls - I just love those weathered and eroded sandstones - the variety of colours and the bandings are just great. Think I need to go on some serious wall snapping outings.

Although I prefer this one and

Were you standing on your head for that one Hemlock? Or did you just have the camera upside down when you took it? :D

Were you standing on your head for that one Hemlock? Or did you just have the camera upside down when you took it? :D

Nope, definately the right way round (unless Harrisons turned it upside down when they retieved my pics off the sd card :D) although I could take photos of walls standing on my head :hihi::hihi::hihi: but not much else :D

Won't be at home to post tonight, but everything is still on for tomorrow. Meeting at Wentworth Garden Centre tearooms at 11am. Me&Pippo - are you coming & do you want a lift? PM me if you do & I'll arrange to pick you up in the morning.

See you all there!

Looking forward to meeting some of you tomorrow, 11am at the tea room.

If I don't get lost en route.

N.

Me&Pippo - are you coming & do you want a lift? PM me if you do & I'll arrange to pick you up in the morning.

See you all there!

Thank you for the offer of a lift Hemlock, but I think the Wentworth estate area is a not pippo (dog) friendly.

Oooh this is weird. Today I got an email to say that 2 pics of mine have been used in a book on Bizarre Buildings...

Hi Grissom

I too prefer the second shot, very nice.

I am intrigued too by fotolibra - is it a traditional stock library, a microstock library or something else?

I send images to some libraries myself in the hope of sales (its always fun when one does) but am actively looking for new places to try.

Thanks for any info

debbie

Fotolibra is a Rights Managed library. The boopk was published in September and I've only just now got the payment for the photos. The original call for photos for the book was many months before that.

Most of my photos are on istockphoto on Royalty Free basis (at the higher end of being "microstock") - follow the link in my signature - hoping one day to reach the magical 10,000 sales and then be able to submit images to Getty (who own istock) :)

Went to the Wentworth Photo Meet today, very good to actually meet some of you guys. Had a fantastic time, got some good shots that I'll upload shortly for comments hope you guys got some good shots too.

Had a wonderful day, & it was lovely to meet Meehailam, Mrs Meehailam & NeoGen for the first time! Hope you'll come again!

Roll call today was DaFoot, Hockey Bear, Hemlock & Mr Hemlock & friend, Meehailam, Mrs Meehailam & NeoGen - 8 in total.

We wandered round the gardens at Wentworth Garden centre, taking photos of each other taking photos & DaFoot getting close & personal to a couple of frogs. We also went into a smelly farm & took pics of plenty of cows & pigs (& tyres!).

Once we had been to see Wentworth Woodhouse, we were getting a little cold, so we took refuge in the local & had a drink & some of us had a bite to eat. I think everyone seemed to enjoy the day & I'll be posting photos once I've sorted them out.

Look forward to seeing everyone elses!