Wentworth Photo Meet 8th March

Finally got round to putting some pics up...

After all that effort, I'm a little disappointed with the frogs. The light I'm happy with and the composition but should have paid more attention to depth of field :(

Photos here

Still a good shot though, my fave is the snowdrop, thats if it is one, not too hot on flowers :) I reckon if you darkened down the background until it was black, that would look great in a frame.

You just have to feel for that first pig tho. He (or is it she) looks like he has a hangover!

Nice photos DaFoot! your frogs are good - mine were spoilt by bad lighting.

Despite my reservations about the frog pic, I am very happy with my new lens. :)

The suggestion of darkening the snowdrop background is one I'll have to look into, though spending my working days in front of computers I'm often less than keen once I'm home!

Piggy certainly does have that hungover look about her! Thing she was getting annoyed with the flash disturbing her snoozing. :hihi:

...frogs are good - mine were spoilt by bad lighting.

You think so? I quite liked them!

I'd quite like to pinch a couple of the pics of me that are floating about for my Facebook.

If you're happy for me to grab your pics of me, could you say so please? :)

Happy for you to use any of mine DaFoot - probably have more that Ive not posted as well.

You think so? I quite liked them!

The light coming from the top right corner spoils it a little, in my opinion. But I must say, I was rather happy with the result of the single 'shoot?' of moss that I took - my point & shoot isn't too bad after all!

T... my point & shoot isn't too bad after all!

Far from it.

You never cease to amaze me with what such a small camera can do :)

I'd quite like to pinch a couple of the pics of me that are floating about for my Facebook.

If you're happy for me to grab your pics of me, could you say so please? :)

I only took two of you, I've put them both in my album, if you want them you are welcome :thumbsup: