Willow is out and about!!!

no news yet then keiran? eeek i dnt like slippy squidgy things like snakes n mushrooms uuurgh summat about how they feel makes me retch lol (i know im wierd)

Hahaha, I felt exactly the same until I met Willow. He is the calmest, most subdued and awesome animal in the world. I hated snakes before I met him!

Still no news luv.... Mortified... :sad:

i bet ya are mine are a bit harder to lose (horse cats dogs parrots lol) but i wud be devastated too x

Yeah fortunately for you a horse can't fit inside the cracks of the wall, behind the fridge or under the telly :hihi:

dont want to worry anyone BUT......... :hihi:a neighbour lost his boa when he had it out of its tank its ok though he found it some days later 3 doors down from him in the upstairs TOILET curled up :hihi:true story cos i live across road from them. the daughter thought it was a coat or summat that someone had pushed down there :confused: if i remember it was in the rotherham advertiser so it could be anywhere hope you find it snakes arnt bad we have a 6ft albino cornsnake :love:

I'm not lost but our kid often goes walkies. lol:hihi::hihi::hihi:

when our snake went missing we put a trail of talc round doors,radiators ect so we could tell if he was about may sound daft but it worked .good luck shebba:idea:

Ecclesall... Just past Hunters Bar... Why?

He's probably just laying dead in the cellar isn't he? :cry:

errr whereabouts at Hunters Bar...? Hope he turns up soon - sounds as if they can shift a bit and can be survive for quite some time without food. If the heating's on he's probably tucked up somewhere - is there an airing cupboard?