Honeymoon Ideas

Going back to the post princessL made I would love to have my wedding in mauritius, I liked the thought of getting married in The Maldives but I've been told that for some reason (something to do with the ownership/religion of the country) you can't actually get married in The Maldives. I don't know if this is true or not though!

I'm sure you wont go far wrong though having your honeymoon anywhere in the Indian Ocean!

Good Luck!

we looking at going to tenerife but not sure where we like clubbing pubs and beaches any recomendations where in tenerife

which is best al inclusive full board half board or self catering not sure which way to go

we looking at going to tenerife but not sure where we like clubbing pubs and beaches any recomendations where in tenerife

which is best al inclusive full board half board or self catering not sure which way to go

I think thats where we are heading we are going on our honeymoon for christmas.My h2b has been and says los cristianos and americas are the liveliest.I think we are going either half board or all inc although there are loads of places to eat.

hi waddy, thanks not sure weather to get a villa or hotel we get married in aug so most expensive timeof yr unfortunately

Las americas/ los christianos are the main resorts fot Tenerife, but a lot of the pubs and clubs have been forced to close the last couple of years due to trouble, porto del carmen in Lanzarote we found a lot more going on for both daytime and nightime.

hope this helps

hi waddy, thanks not sure weather to get a villa or hotel we get married in aug so most expensive timeof yr unfortunately
I think we are going for the hotel.It is really expensive in august and we are finding xmas time even more so.

Help

We are getting married in May and have not yet organised our honeymoon - can anyone recomend somewhere that has fantastic scenery and is not too pricey.

Thanks

Sally

I quite like the idea of a cruise but my fiance thinks there just for older people

how about a private villa in greek islands, that is what we are doing - booked flights and a car and a villa for £1250 for two weeks in june.

but if you are really struggling just go to www. travelrepublic .co .uk and type in your dates and see what is cheap and then just go there.

another option we looked at was jersey or isle of scilly - lovely places with good weather

the honeymoon is now booked!! 10 nights at Sandals resort in St Lucia! I thought £1500 each for 24 hr all inclusive, flying with Virgin and we can use all the other sandals resorts on the island is a pretty good deal!! Far cheaper than the deals I found to Mauritius!

Sounds lovely! Hope you have a nice time :)

When you going?