Wagamama coming to Sheff

Please try to keep up! :hihi:

Sos, thought the thread was supposed to be about Wagamama opening.:huh:

Oo, Nooshi looks rather delish. As does Wagamama actually.

Can't wait! :D

I may be wrong, but I don't think the 'Nooshi' of the website is related to Nushi which is opening soon on Campo Lane.

Wagamamas is OK. I just don't rate it.

It's certainly not authentic Japanese food.

Oh for an authentic, affordable sushi bar here in Sheffield...

If you sit in the windows at wagamama, would you be able to letch at the Hooters girls?

Everyones a winner!!

Just been to the one in Leeds mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! :thumbsup:

Dear all,

Sakushi is opening on campo lane at the bottom end of west street just next to the Cathedral. It is not called nushi that is the company name and it has nothing to do with Nooshi of leeds.

Sakushi you could say is Yo!/wagamma but the food is hand made and the Chef is a japanese master with 30 years experience. So its actually the opposite when it comes down to authenticity and food quality, so they dont really compare just the principle of a noodle and sushi bar!

It is being built at the present time and the interior is modern and very classy.

You will have the option to sit at a conveyorbelt or sit at the restaurant tables for a longer more relaxed meal. The menu consists of 50+ dishes of sushi at the belt and you can order many other traditional side dishes like chicken yakitori. Also dont forget you can order big bowls of noodles to.

So if you want real japanses food in a upmarket environment than get down to Sakushi when it is opens. We are hoping late april or early may.

Website under construction but keep checking

Regards

Sounds great to me Sakushi! I'll have to check it out once it's open. Good luck with it. ;)

Sounds great to me Sakushi! I'll have to check it out once it's open. Good luck wick with it. ;)

I'll second that.

Dear all,

Sakushi is opening on campo lane at the bottom end of west street just next to the Cathedral. It is not called nushi that is the company name and it has nothing to do with Nooshi of leeds.

Sakushi you could say is Yo!/wagamma but the food is hand made and the Chef is a japanese master with 30 years experience. So its actually the opposite when it comes down to authenticity and food quality, so they dont really compare just the principle of a noodle and sushi bar!

It is being built at the present time and the interior is modern and very classy.

You will have the option to sit at a conveyorbelt or sit at the restaurant tables for a longer more relaxed meal. The menu consists of 50+ dishes of sushi at the belt and you can order many other traditional side dishes like chicken yakitori. Also dont forget you can order big bowls of noodles to.

So if you want real japanses food in a upmarket environment than get down to Sakushi when it is opens. We are hoping late april or early may.

Website under construction but keep checking

Regards

Its also traditional to give Forum members a discount if you use the Forum for free advertising!