Wagamama coming to Sheff

I am really looking forward to the opening, we don't have a decent noodle place in Sheffield. I have been to better, but Wagamama isn't bad.

Yum yum

Wagamama does sound awesome actually, but we've already got a load of noodle bars in Sheffield.. I personally think its time for a sushi bar..one where you can eat in, or take out. Theres been too many times when I've been craving sushi, but can't afford Wasabisabi, and have to make do with supermarket sushi :(

The rumour is that the founder of East One actually put together the Wagamama concept only to not be involved in the execution for whatever reason.

As for chains... I despise what they have done to the way that we eat food. The way that they downgrade the experience in every single way except profitability.

Which would you rather have jackdanny... Wagamama or a great independent? By the way, I get out plenty in spite of you saying that to me twice now.

We had a great little independent restaurant in Jabu, but that was closed down for whatever reason.

You'll not find many Szechuan hotpot restaurants anywhere in the UK, a sad loss for Sheffield.

I personally think its time for a sushi bar :(

Definitely agree here, there are a proliferation of asian style noodle bars so some well priced competition for Wasabi Sabi would be great. Mmm Mmm.

There's a sushi/noodle bar opening on campo lane next to Urban Deli I think. (Infact it might be open by now)

Paulmat, really??! Whats it called? Do they have a website?

I need to be there!

I need to be there!

It does have a website and it opens on the 24th of April, though not sure of it's location. I think it's going to be doing sushi as well.

I need to be there!

It's gonna be called Nushi. Dunno if it's got a website though.

That's strange, because Wagamama do have a website and they say it opens on the 24th of April, In Sheffield, and it's called Wagamama.:thumbsup:

That's strange, because Wagamama do have a website and they say it opens on the 24th of April, In Sheffield, and it's called Wagamama.:thumbsup:

Please try to keep up! :hihi:

There's a sushi/noodle bar opening on campo lane next to Urban Deli I think. (Infact it might be open by now)

Do you mean Nooshi? I tried some of their sushi when visiting friends in L**ds. Not bad...but I'm no expert.

Found their website. http://www.nooshi.co.uk