The Windsor pub Wybourn

Is the Windsor still open and if so is it disabled friendly.:help:

No. It's flats now. :(

Is the Windsor still open and if so is it disabled friendly.:help:

I don't think it is open any more, but I am prepared to be wrong.

There was stepped access to the front entrances, the last time I went in, but there was a ramp on the far left hand side by the Premier Shop. (The ramped entrance brings you inside between the "best" room and the concert room)

Definitely isn't PT. I could hit it with a stone from my front door.

No. It's flats now. :(

flats? wow. Are they any good? have they altered it sympathetically? I wonder what happened to the concert room, I never saw a pub with such a big function room as the Windsor!

My dad used to live over the back from it, and it was his local. He tended to go in the "best" room, which I know had steps to the entrance.

flats? wow. Are they any good? have they altered it sympathetically? I wonder what happened to the concert room, I never saw a pub with such a big function room as the Windsor!

My dad used to live over the back from it, and it was his local. He tended to go in the "best" room, which I know had steps to the entrance.

They haven't done anything to the exterior. Few of the locals have, for whatever reason. Windows boarded up, name across the pub has about 4 letters left or hanging. Looks a right dive, far worse than when it was trading. It basically looks derelict and unoccupied.

They haven't done anything to the exterior. Few of the locals have, for whatever reason. Windows boarded up, name across the pub has about 4 letters left or hanging. Looks a right dive, far worse than when it was trading. It basically looks derelict and unoccupied.

Ugh! I know it didn't look fantastic when it was the pub, but, oh dear!