Happy birthday Littlemermaid!

Happy birthday Little Mermaid, hope the hangover disappears!

:banana::clap: :clap: :banana:

God I feel ill this morning :(

Naaa not only because was drunk!! Pub for food....sounds very scary.....up to your lot though, don't want to get in the way :)

I feel ok now, just slightly pukey. Bless you!

Well my mum phoned to say Happy Birthday, and said "Is Andy coming for something to eat tonight?":P You would NOT be in the way, but if it's too scary then I understand:hihi:

weenireeni I feel a bit better already thanks, the good thing is I can sod watchig calories today, I feel like cooking and eating a pizza for breakfast just because I CAN:gag:

Seriously, in a few minutes I will have a fried egg sandwich:love: With ketchup:love:

I feel ok now, just slightly pukey. Bless you!

Well my mum phoned to say Happy Birthday, and said "Is Andy coming for something to eat tonight?":P You would NOT be in the way, but if it's too scary then I understand:hihi:

weenireeni I feel a bit better already thanks, the good thing is I can sod watchig calories today, I feel like cooking and eating a pizza for breakfast just because I CAN:gag:

Seriously, in a few minutes I will have a fried egg sandwich:love: With ketchup:love:

Ok then :) I'll take a few Imodiums and go if you like!! Just let me know where/when and I can be there!! I'm recovering slightly now, ribena and fruit pastilles from the shop :P

have a great day Little Mermaid!

(I was going to post you some brightly coloured partyhats and bananas, etc, but thought "will LM's hangover cope with them! lol" so thought better of it!

(I was going to post you some brightly coloured partyhats and bananas, etc, but thought "will LM's hangover cope with them! lol" so thought better of it!

Thank you for showing such consideration!! :D It would've been a bad idea earlier, but I am feeling pretty much ok now, so banana away:P:hihi:

Happy Birthday!!

Glad you've recovered, sounds like you had a good night last night.

Have a lovely rest of day :partyhat:

Best wishes, LitleMermaid! Have a fun day!

Here's a chorus line of dancing 'nanas for you.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Ooooops a day late. Although, I did wish you happy birthday in person, so that counts for something :):hihi:

Hope you had a great day, and andys two bob bits cleared up :o:hihi:

:partyhat:

Thanks everyone! Went for food last night, the service was abysmal! And the food wasn't much better, it's usually not bad where we went to either:gag: Still, great company, boyfriend and lots of family!

And ash, Andy's two bob bits?? Did I miss something when I was horribly tipsy on Sunday??! Or am I just bein inexcusably stupid as usual?:hihi: