Happy birthday Littlemermaid!

Yay! I win for thread starter!

:banana:HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:banana:

May the next year be everything you wish for and more!

Oh for god sake!! I was determined to be the first!!!

Happy Birthday Cat :) Hope you have a fantastic day and you mean the world to me :) xxxxx

Oh for god sake!! I was determined to be the first!!!

Maybe you had your hands full...

Happy Birthday Cat :) Hope you have a fantastic day and you mean the world to me :) xxxxx

Awww. :love:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

May you get all that you wish for and more:)

:banana::clap::banana::clap::partyhat:

:banana:Happy Birthday LM:banana:

and many more of em...

Oooooooh thank you everyone! I'm feeling hideously pukey from wine this morning:suspect: Why did horrible people:hihi: last night keep buying me drinks and leading me astray:suspect::love:

Purdy, as soon as we got home Andy was like "LAPTOP" But you'd already done it! Well done!

Just sat on my sofa waiting for my Grandma to come and visit, and trying not to be sick, then going to my mummy's for pressies:D in a while, and then a lovely meal tonight! :banana::banana:

A more not drunken happy birthday from me :)

Couldn't even remember what I'd written last night!! Have a lovely day and can't wait to see you again soon :) xxxx

A more not drunken happy birthday from me :)

Couldn't even remember what I'd written last night!! Have a lovely day and can't wait to see you again soon :) xxxx

God sake Andy, you aren't supposed to TELL me you only wrote niec things because you were drunk:roll:

Can't wait to see you too. Get thee ass to le pub for something to eat tonight;)

God sake Andy, you aren't supposed to TELL me you only wrote niec things because you were drunk:roll:

Can't wait to see you too. Get thee ass to le pub for something to eat tonight;)

God I feel ill this morning :(

Naaa not only because was drunk!! Pub for food....sounds very scary.....up to your lot though, don't want to get in the way :)