Wedding entertainment

JUNGLE LION SKA + REGGAE EXTRAVAGANZA!

Performing uplifting and powerful ska/reggae classics with a 5 peice brass section, a whole host of Bass riddled rhythm players and the Voice of the Rankin, this show is not to be missed!

Ideal for Festivals, Private Parties, Weddings, Functions, you name it...

We play a wide range of covers including popular classics by artists like The Specials, Bob Marley, Madness and Bad Manners, as well as other classics and rarities. We regularly pack out venues large and small and guarantee an energetic party atmosphere.

Review of Jungle Lion at Tramlines festival 2010:

"At West Street Live I was greeted with a hot and muggy pub, totally crammed with people, sweat dripping down the walls. Jungle Lion swept up the audience with their addictive ska rhythms and polished brass. I danced off my dinner and ruined my make-up, but it was worth it."

We are now seeking bookings for weddings or parties. We can offer a wide range of songs which can be split into a variety of sets (ideally 2 but works well as 3 too) and an infectious on stage energy that keeps people happy and dancing all night.

Money can be discussed - PA available if necessary.

References would not be a problem should you require them, and you can also check our website for reviews, gallery, recordings and gig dates...

http://www.junglelionska.co.uk

Get in touch!

Rooooaaaaaaarrrrrrrr

Thanks!

Edited by rachele

Have you ever thought about hiring a jukebox for your wedding?

We've all had our ups and downs with DJ's, so why not let your guests be the DJ?

It will add to the fun of the day.

Hire a beautiful modern reproduction of the Classic 1940's Wurlitzer. It can hold up to 100 CD's and can be connected to a larger sound system if required, though it's pretty loud all by itself if you turn it up!

We will deliver, set it up and collect it. All you have to do is enjoy the party!

Feel free to pm us for a quote and availability.

i can also be your mobile disco :P

www . uk-disco.co.uk/org-details.asp?OrgID=2750

my number is (0114)2490439 call for andy

It depends on what you're after, I've done small intimate locations, such as local pubs because the couple wanted to be in familiar surroundings with their friends and I've done larger country houses before.

The difficulty with using an in house DJ is that you don't necessarily know what you're going to get, their range of music, etc. You can't suss them out in advance. I try to speak to the couple before and undertake a consultation with them, encourage them to come to one of my shows so they can see me in action and give me a list of songs they would especially like to hear.

My advice is to say to the hotel that it's your special day and you want to have the party to meet your requirements. They ought to offer the consultation which I offer, if not then tell them that unless you can use your own DJ then they're going to lose your business - stamp your feet and speak to someone higher up the chain. You're the customer.

I'm doing a Wedding Anniversary party for a biker this weekend at a biker's pub. Can't wait!!!

We have "Roger the badger" for our wedding. What a great time we had. Hope yours is as good as ours was.

There is a hall at the top of Stannington. Church street i think it is. Its a very big hall divided into two, one for food as we did our own and one for the guests, tables etc included.

They will put a bar on by a local pub for a small cost.

There is a kitchen...it is a brilliant place.

I remember the charged being £400+ for the day. 9am-12midnight.

Top quality, professional mobile disco & karaoke service.

Please visit our website at:

http://www.solarentertainments.co.uk

100% Reliable and tailored to your requirements.

For a no obligation quote, please contact us via phone or email, details on our website.

We look forward to being of service to you. :D

dont go over £300 what ever they tell you.

£250 is a good figure

the price quoted by a dj is dependent on distance time & the requirements of the client if they wanted to book a dj for just an evening party it would of course cost less than an all day event.

each wedding is unique so the dj must consult with the couple for there requirements .so you cannot just say the price will be x amount . at the end of the day its a once in a lifetime thing so you get what you pay for .

i always consult with the couple several times to update any special requirements.

its not just turn up play music get paid go home .:thumbsup:

http://www.waggysroadshow.freeindex.co.uk/

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=271507573488

Edited by the chazter

Barney Baloney is cool!!

07816 260730

:D

I once went to a wedding where a magician went round everyones tables doing magic tricks for the adults, it was fantastic.

No idea who he was but rather than doing it just for the kids you could consider some table magic for everyone.

Obviously the real magic will be happening later on in your wedding room.........(sorry)

I went to a wedding a couple of years ago, and they had a magician who was absolutely fantastic. Entertaining everyone, kids and adults. A brilliant attraction for a reception.

If you don't find one, PM me and I'll ask my mate who he was. :)

I hired Derren Brown for my wedding, he cost £1800 ph, a bit expensive but well worth the money. The guy is genius. PM if you want his contact details.