Wedding entertainment

1DJ1.co.uk creates a new concept to the 'mobile disco' industry and was created to replace the strerotype with a modern, fresh and cutting edge approach. Over the past five years 1DJ1.co.uk has become a 'DJ Brand' known by our clients for reliabilty, professionalism, equipment quality and our first class service.

Based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire we provide entertainment throughout the North of England and also offer UK coverage.

For more information please visit our website or call.

Many Thanks,

Craig Helliwell

Director

Fantastic 4 piece available for any occasion

Willing to travel

Can send Demo

Reply here for more info

we have put together our own music on our ipod and a friend has made it seamless?? Our marquee co threw in the sound system to play it so we will be able to sort it out ourselves.

If your still looking I know a magician, PM me and I will give you his details hon xxx

If you are requiring a Disco or Karaoke for your party, then please call, or PM me or email brunodjkj@aol.com

Even if you just want advice on how your event will go, you are under no obligation.

what other types of wedding entertainment can people think of, other than bands and dj's?

Stripper

Bingo

A quiz

Jelly wrestling

Dominos

Salsa dancing lessons

Line dancing

Murder mystery evening

Bucking bronco

Play your cards right

Hide and seek

Strip poker

Speed dating for the guests

Children's party games, eg pin the tail on the donkey, pass the parcel, musical chairs

Beetle drive

They're off the top of my head, if you want some more you know where to come :)

We are having a magician and are also thinking of getting either a giant connect four game, giant snakes and ladders or giant Jenga, but we haven't decided which one yet. They are costing £35 to hire and thought it would be different. I think a bouncy castle for the kids would be good too, but my htb keeps reminding me that we do have a budget to stick to... oh well!

A wedding i went to last year had a magician. He was fantastic. Came round each table as we were eating - which i thought would be a bit annoying - but actually worked really well. Good for breaking the ice on tables of people who don't know each other.

What about stilt walkers or fire eaters (outdoors of course)