Wedding entertainment

Please post all details of Wedding Entertainment in this thread. It is constantly being updated.

Thanks. Group Leader.

Edited by Classic Rock

recommendations for a DJ, Steve on Sheff 2454711, ring him after 5 weekdays. good luck

my pal is a dj,does weddings birthdays and so on and so on,give him a ring

aj's disco's and karaoke 07926468422

Hi my name is carl yhe Don I am a DJ with all the requred music Old Schoo; Stone roses etc etc I come in at £250 including lighrs and sound system . I also own a wicked venue on the Wicker Called Club Shhhh. The Venue hire without security is £300 and will accomadate up to 200 people phone 0114 273 1122 and ask for carl the don

I dont ask for much!

Does any one know where i can get the following for the 8th of Sept 2007?

1. a good venue for a party, its an informal wedding reception in centre or south sheffield or peak district. ideal venue would be something like the forum!

2. A band that does great stone roses / beatles / oasis covers, or failing that a Blue Brothers band?

3. A DJ - got to be able to play old skool house (i got an ipod) plus classic motown, beatles and brit pop from the '90 to '98 era.

Looking forward all the replies......?

GIVE US A CALL

WAGGYS ROADSHOW

0114 2760174

http://www.freeindex.co.uk/profile(waggy-s-roadshow)_128558.htm

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=-3&id=147211301080#/group.php?gid=271507573488&ref=ts

Edited by the chazter

Got a venue now. Thanks every one for your help.

Got a place in Dronfield, small intimate place for 100 and has a large outside area.

Does any one know where i can go to see some DJ's in action?

Hi, my name is Lindsay O'Malley and I have been playing music for 14 years, having studied at boarding school and at the Royal College of Music in London. I play a variety of Classical, jazz, Folk, Ska, Reggae and funk styles. I have played at a few weddings, and I can either choose a programme to suit you or what I prefer to do is ask you what some of your, or your partners favourite love songs are. I then have a consultation with you briefly to talk through any problems or thoughts and play you a couple. This can be months before, just so to make sure we are all happy and the gig is booked. Then I will meet you on the day and either play in the corner out in a garden somewhere after the speeches, or whatever suits you.

If anyone is interested in meeting me to talk about me playing at your wedding then feel free to pm me and we can have a chat about prices and availability. I am taking bookings for next summer. But may be able to fit you in this summer.

Alternatively I play with a Saxophone Quartet and also a 11 piece ska band who all take bookings.

Lindsay

Hiya

Long term Sheffield Forummer here! I've got lots of experience in DJing weddings so your special day will be enjoyable and fun.

I arrange to meet you in advance of the day - so we can discuss how you'd like the evening to run, you can tell me which songs you'd like to hear on the night, whether you'd want a special song playing, how much talking on the mic you'd like, and so on. At the end of the day, you tell me what you'd like to happen and I'll do my utmost to make sure it flows smoothly. Or if you haven't a clue what you want, talk to me and we can come up with a cunning plan!

I can cover the Sheffield/Rotherham/Barnsley area.

PM me to start the ball rolling.

Buffy

Hiya. I'll go first then!

I am advertising my services as a singer for your weddings...

I can offer two options...either myself and a live pianist (can supply own electric piano) singing soft ballads and popular songs - ideal background music for early part of reception/wedding breakfast or alternatively I can offer a set of pop/rock/disco songs for a more party atmosphere - or both!

I am in the process of buying my own PA so will be equipment ready and will hopefully soon have a lighting rig as well. I am happy to sit down with you and discuss songs you like and with enough notice can learn new songs if you have one that is particularly special to you.

My myspace music profile will be going live in the next couple of days with tracks recorded live on it so I shall post the link here.

In the meantime please contact me if you would like any more information.

Joey xx

String Quartet available for weddings. We can play for the ceremony (in church, or at a civil service), the drinks reception and then the meal as well if required. Prices are very competitive. Please PM or email me for more details. :thumbsup: