Chair covers advice please

These covers are exactly like the cotton ones I stock, my sashes are wider and longer than these and are pressed perfectly,

These covers are exactly like the cotton ones I stock, my sashes are wider and longer than these and are pressed perfectly,

I've just read through this thread about your business from start to finish

youandyourwedding.co.uk/chatroom/topic/164162?startnum=1

Its not very good for advertising purposes

I would like to clear up the myth that theresajane are wedding chair covers

we are not wedding chair covers never have been and never will be

we do not take orders or money for wedding chair covers

we sell wedding dresses ball gowns etc

you come to the shop choose what you want pay for it and take it with you we do not take deposits or any money from anyone unless they have the goods

hope this clears it up for everyone concerned

theresajane 378 south road sells wedding Dresses bridesmaid dresses flowers etc and DOES NOT HIRE CHAIR COVERS AT ALL HOPE THIS CLEARS UP THIS MATTER MANY THANKS FOR YOUR TIME

theresajane 378 south road sells wedding Dresses bridesmaid dresses flowers etc and DOES NOT HIRE CHAIR COVERS AT ALL HOPE THIS CLEARS UP THIS MATTER MANY THANKS FOR YOUR TIME

Hi,

I think the link between you and J&R chair covers comes from this thread when your daughter, lawson, said that chair covers would be available to view in her mums shop, theresajane, which was opening on south road.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=448706&highlight=theresajane

Hi,

I think the link between you and J&R chair covers comes from this thread when your daughter, lawson, said that chair covers would be available to view in her mums shop, theresajane, which was opening on south road.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=448706&highlight=theresajane

Knew there was a connection.......

Jayne

As i have stated i had a chair in the shop for people to view as a good will gesture to her i also have business cards from a dj and a photographer in the shop and i do not deal in them either so if the dj is pants from the card is that my fault to?

As i have stated i had a chair in the shop for people to view as a good will gesture to her i also have business cards from a dj and a photographer in the shop and i do not deal in them either so if the dj is pants from the card is that my fault to?

Im not saying you are at fault-just trying to clear it up for you...People probaby think you have influence as she is your daughter, as opposed to a stranger advertising services in your shop.

I have considerably trimmed this thread. The Forum is not the place to name and shame, no matter how angry we all can be at times. The Forum is also not a place to discuss business matters which can have legal implications for this site. The warning has been given before that this thread is just to discuss chair covers, if this thread strays off course again it will be closed.

Back to the topic of chair covers........................

: ) he he

I'm looking for 120 chair covers, to be delivered, set out and collected again. Simple and cheap please, any quotes please pm me

x

Well what a tangled web.......

J&R Wedding Chair Covers are now under new management.......

theresajane : http://www.theresajane.com

wedding dresses bridal craft supplies voile curtain panels corsages bouquets and more available online or in store 378 south road walkley sheffield s6 3td ring 07805654148

Looks like its her sister/mum thats taking over according to the telephone number on J&R Website http://www.jandrweddingchaircovers.com/

Jayne

strix please empty your inbox hun :)

PLEASE no more posts about j&r, there are enough on the web if people do a search, and rightly or wrongly, naming and shaming isn't allowed on the forum.