Chair covers advice please

I have had a quote for 43 chairs covers set up and sashes £129.I had a £20 off voucher .I think it is a fab price.

Hi Guys!!

im getting married next year at whitley Hall, Sheffield and the chairs don't really match the colour scheme so i was thinking about chair covers........however, we are having 70 guests to the wedding breakfast, i have looked around and the costs for chair covers are around 3£ per chair..... i cant really justify spending that much on chair covers so i was thinking about making my own....my mum and mum in law to be are quite handing with a sweing machine.

as anyone tried to do this and if so could i possibly buy them off you or could you give me advice on how to do it eg fabric, template etc.

Thanks for listening Kim.x!

Hi there Kim!!

I'm getting married next year with 70 guests too, and I have the same problem! I was looking at getting chair covers but also thought they were quite expensive! I was going to make my own, but thought it would be time consuming! So I looked on ebay, and found ones that you can hire for about £1 - £1.50 per chair which i thought were quite reasonable. You have to put them on the chairs yourself, so I think I might go for this option. Hope this helps!

Linz x

Hi There

We currently have an offer on chair covers and sashes at £3 per chair and sash - set up is free if you book before June (our products are excellent quality - we can post out samples).

We also offer Tafetta sashes and chair drapes,for more details visit our website bow-belles com

Yeah pretty chairs, they are doing my August wedding and the lady was really nice

does anyone know where I can get some ivory chair covers for my wedding please that are good value?:huh: :huh:

You could try Youcan Hire for chair cover hire (they also supply chairs, tables, and coloured table linen as well as chair covers). Based in Sheffield at the crossroads at eckington near the mossbrook pub. As well as offering a delivery service you can collect from them as well which will bring the hire price down. youcanhire.co.uk

Hi, check out treats4seats.co.uk, just £2.50 per chair cover (including sash)

Try lavishlinens.co.uk they are a new company but they are really friendly i enquired about them through a friend and have decided to use them because the owner is a newlywed and so she knows exactly what i want .

I think it £4 a chair with sash and they do all the set up and collection.

They are based in Barnsley but i think they do all south yorkshire.

I would also recomend treats4seats.co.uk, very reasonable

Glamourpuss weddings are currently offering chair covers and sashes for only £2 per chair plus free set up, plus they are really nice x;)