Dear forum I have a problem.

Hello Trixie, I hope that your birthday was a nice day? mine was great I like chicken :D Mummy was nice to me and I played with out Pee all day long, and I have a lovely new green collar to wear...our Pee is really naughty she keeps biting my collars, and I do like to look tidy it's very embarrassing for me :help:

Hello Trixie, I hope that your birthday was a nice day? mine was great I like chicken :D Mummy was nice to me and I played with out Pee all day long, and I have a lovely new green collar to wear...our Pee is really naughty she keeps biting my collars, and I do like to look tidy it's very embarrassing for me :help:

yes, it was a lovely day, thanks, Kira.

Mummy gave me lots of fuss, and treats, and chewies. (mummy's had to put the new bed on order from the pet shop:- there must have been a rash of puppies chewing, like me, as they didn't have any of my size left!)

love,

Trixie the destruct-o-pup

Hello friends its Kira here, its a long time since I had a chat with you and I was wondering how you are all doing?

I am 11 years old now I am very well although my face is very grey and my tummy rumbles a bit in the morning, Mummy doesn't get up and ignores me, she is still not so good in the training dept I doubt that she will ever learn  :(

I do have a bit of sad news for you all, my very bestest friend and Sister Pea has been very ill for a few weeks,  she went to the vet a few days ago and she didn't come back, I am sad and I miss her, I do take comfort in my other friends Barley and Tess but its not the same, Mummy is sad too and she makes sniffing noises a lot and there is water coming from her eyes, I dont like that so Mummy tries not to do it to often, she gives me lots of love and cuddles and says we will all feel better soon, I hope so.

I miss you my pal Pea, I hope the story about rainbow bridge is true because I cant wait to see you again, to cuddle up and lick your ears, and play again like we did when we were pups .

All of my love forever, your Sister Kira xxxx

Edited by Moonbird