Dear forum I have a problem.

Hope you are all ok and still training your mummies and daddies. Kiri, its lovely to have friends like the cats, I have cat friends too.

My mum decided yesterday that she was going to train me, cheek of it.

We went to graves park and she made me walk through the animals, there were free range chickens, a big pig and sheep, I would have chased them all over if I wasnt on the lead.

She made me sit and look and behave, then to add insult to injury we went and sat by the old boating lake and these cheeky geese came out and spat at me. Mum made me sit and watch them eating and I just gave up and laid down in the end.

I dont know where she has got this daft idea about training me from. And why!! doesnt every dog chase swans and things???? Never mind we had a lovely walk round the park. She is taking me back next week, so I need to put a plan into action, I will have to pretend to be really good I reckon, then she may slip up and let me off the lead again!

Hello to all of my friends and a special hello to Barney cat, how lovely to see one of our pussy cat friends chatting online :D

I never understand dogs that don't like cats, they can be so useful to us in many ways.

Firstly cat poo, it is simply delicious and it smells fantastic, whether in a cat tray or buried in the garden its just lovely (Granny Meg taught me that secret).

Secondly cat helpers, as all of us with cat brothers and sisters know pussy cats make the most fantastic helpers for us dogs, as Kiri mentioned... I too have my little mate Oli well trained, when ever I want anything from off the worktops or the top of the fridge, or even sometimes out of the cupboards Oli will jump up there and knock it down for me and our Peepee, then we get to quickly tear it to pieces or snaffle it up, yum!

Thirdly warm pussy cat snuggles, there is nothing like a soft warm pussy cat cuddling you on a cold day, they are like hot water bottles, not only that they make the most lovely noises too.

Fourthly running, pussy cats are great for chasing, they really are great fun, I chase mine sometimes....and sometimes my little mate Oli chases me too, our Peepee loves chasing and squishing them for the loverly noise that they make, bless her :D

I never can understand the dogs that want to chase and hurt pussy cats though, that is really naughty and bad :rant:

Well my mates its been loverly talking again, I am very pleased that most of you are continuing to train your Mummies hard, my Mummy is being fairly good lately, me and our Peepee do quite well with her, and Daddy Dave haha he is so easy to train, a very good human there, we wouldn't sell him for anything, he even gives us his food when Mummy isn't looking.

Well bye for now you lot, keep up the good work!

Your mate Kira xx

Hello mates Kira here :D

I thought that I might quickly type to you while Mummy is in the kitchen, I have had a bit of trouble with her :rolleyes:

Mummy thinks that she should be allowed to go out every now and then and just leave us dogs behind, well I can tell you I am not pleased about this, the older ones are not bothered they just go to sleep, but me and our Pee well we get bored....in about 5 minutes :suspect:

Now two weeks ago we girls decided to do something to teach Mummy a lesson, so as soon as she went to Grandma's and left us in the kitchen we started, we had a little play fight then Pee saw the bag sticking out of the drawer and she pulled it... well it was just great loads of bags came out...millions of bags and we pulled them round the kitchen and killed them fast.

We were ever so thirsty after that so we had lots of water to drink, then naughty Pee well she pee'd a lot all in the messy bags, that was so funny, but it was a bit squidgy so we went to play in the porch.

It was great fun, but then I heard me little mate Oli behind the door, well as you know I luvs me little Oli, so I talked to him through the door, I really wanted to go out into the sunny garden and play so did our Pee so we decided to try and open the door, we couldn't so we tried tunnelling under it, well that was fun... all of the stuff called lams or something came up, it looked ever so hard but it was like cardyboard underneath, so me and our Pee we had a right laugh pulling it up, we ate some and we threw loads in the kitchen with the bags and wee, then I'm ashamed to say I had a little accident I think it was cause I ate the lams I poo'd on the bags :blush:... but not to worry all of the lams made good camaflage for it, then me and our Pee was tired and went for a nap in bed as you do.

Anyway the next minute Mummy came home, we were ever so pleased... Mummy wasn't :( she saw the bags and the lams and she went barmy with me and our Pee, and started to pick it all up, then she found the wee and then the poo...with her hands, she didn't laugh.

Later Daddy Dave came up, we heard Mummy snitching on us about what we did earlier :sad: I knew Daddy Dave would stick up for me cause he does luv me more than Mummy I'm sure... Daddy Dave then did a terrible thing, he gave Mummy some paper stuff and told her to buy another CRATE for me and our Pee to go in while Mummy goes out :o

The very next day bad Mummy had one coming for us, she got the paper stuff and just put it by the tellyvisionon while she dusted it then the phone rang and Mummy answered it, I didn't want the crate so I ate the paper stuff while Mummy wasn't looking, oh I was very proud no crate now.

Mummy went crazy and Daddy Dave came rushing to see what went off... he didn't want to kiss me or Pee :( and he ran off to the paper machine and got more... then the big crate came, well me and our Pee do like it actually its ever so comfy with a big duvet in, now when Mummy goes out we go in and get lots of chews toys and bones in it so I suppose it's not to bad.

What do you think mates should me and Pee just give in now and behave or do you think that Mummy should be punished more?

Your pal Kira xx

Keep up the good work Kira, it's reet difficult to get poo out of the bars of a crate when it's mushed under the tray too :thumbsup:

I've already told mummy how much it costs for a session at Strix's Bootcamp for two naughty puppies :D

Keep up the good work Kira, it's reet difficult to get poo out of the bars of a crate when it's mushed under the tray too :thumbsup:

I've already told mummy how much it costs for a session at Strix's Bootcamp for two naughty puppies :D

Hello Strix :D

I've not tried poo but I found sick to be quite good for that, and when Mummy moved the crate it all went right through and onto her bedroom carpet too :hihi:

Me and our Peepee don't want to come to your lovely bootcamp though... thank you for asking :suspect:

Kira i dont believe this is you lol you were so good when i met you hehe id try this but id be in sooooo much trouble hehe

you will have to teach me some tricks tomorrow :P

Casey

Kira i dont believe this is you lol you were so good when i met you hehe id try this but id be in sooooo much trouble hehe

you will have to teach me some tricks tomorrow :P

Casey

I am good most of the time, but my Mummy does drive me to despair at times Casey :D

awwww you should come live with me :love:

Casey

Hello all, it's Trixie, back again. :wave:

Mummy's a little Shamefaced, as she's been telling me off, for tiddling in the Kitchen, and, yesterday she discovered that it wasn't me, it's my big brother Kane. She caught him tiddling, twice.

Mummy's not sure if it's the senility, getting more of a hold of him, whether it's him not being able to hold it, cos he's getting so old, or whether he's thinking "Well if Trix can tiddle so can I!"

mum-note:- we're on stand-by with mop and bucket! :roll:

Hi again fellow poo doodlers, Clive here .

Must say as an old timer it's good to see you young pups givin' the humans a bit of what-for. My mum drives me mad with her bossy ways and weak attempts at trying to 'train' me (her word not mine). I mean, let's face it, if you're gonna try and train us at least be persistent. Some days she tells me to get off the setee and sit on the floor and other days she practically begs me to get up (cos SHE wants the cuddles y'see), well, guess what, it doesn't work like that - I get up when I want to get up and for no other reason. I mean, she is lovely and the thing I like best (apart from walks 'n' me dinner) is cuddling right up to her and smelling her but I have to let her know who is in charge. Believe me it's a constant battle. She won't let me lick her. Says I do disgusting things with my tongue. Jealous that I can, probably.

She is a bit of a moody human apparently (one of her friends described her the other day as 'stroppy') and I think she has a lot on her mind right now but let's face it don't we all. I worry constantly when my next walk is coming and if there's an intruder on the premises and if I'll get a bit of milk when she has her cereals and what's that they're all eating and will they drop some or better still throw some for me but do I have moods? NO.

Life's a bit strange at the moment as we seem to live in two houses so I'm not sure which one I should be guarding so I guard 'em both! They both have really low windows which makes my sentry duty so much easier - I bark at everyone who walks past on the street - makes the kids jump I can tell ya! Mum shouts at me but I'm only telling 'em to get lost cos that's MY pavement and they shouldnt be on it. One of the houses is near something called a beach - and going there is soooo much fun. Mum won't let me off the lead so I have to have an 'extendable' one but I do my best to get as far as I can before it stops me. I've even been in the sea! I liked it but the waves made me jump when they caught me unawares on the derriere! Boy was that cold around my Bakers Incomplete! She has a bike at the house near the beach too and is always saying to people she is going to go on it with me on the lead at the side. She says she is hoping I'll behave and trot alongside whilst she cycles. How naive is that? I mean, all I have to do is dart to the side when I see something interesting and whoopsy off she comes. I wouldn't do it on purpose of course as I'd never want to hurt her but I forget sometimes when something interesting or furry or smelly comes within striking distance. Will keep you all posted on that one!

Right, off down the garden to do a bit of ferreting and there's a delivery at the pub nearby so they need a good old bark to tell them to get lost with their noisy metal barrels. And where did I put that fusty old chewy shoe that I hid last week?? Bet that's matured nicely by now...

Hey up maties Kira here, long time no speak :D

I am writing to you today because it is a special day for me......its my birthday Mummy says I am one year old, I have celebrated already by jumping on the kitten and eating tissues yum!

Mummy is giving me and Rosie (the cat) chicken for tea as it is her birthday too :D and I think that I might be getting a brand new collar.

How have you all been keeping mates?

Hey up maties Kira here, long time no speak :D

I am writing to you today because it is a special day for me......its my birthday Mummy says I am one year old, I have celebrated already by jumping on the kitten and eating tissues yum!

Mummy is giving me and Rosie (the cat) chicken for tea as it is her birthday too :D and I think that I might be getting a brand new collar.

How have you all been keeping mates?

Happy birthday Kira! Guess what? it's my birthday too! I'm one year old today as well! fancy that!

Mummy says it's no bloomin' wonder there's always fireworks around me! hehe.

My mummy is getting me a new bed, a solid one this time, seeing as I have chewed up the fleecy one she bought for me. :blush: oh, - and strewed the Kapok all over the kitchen floor from my cushion as well.

(haha, just let her see how long THAT one lasts! )

love,

Trixie the destruct-o-pup