Dear forum I have a problem.

Hi kira

Well I am with my mummy in her bed now!! she is asleep and i am nice and warm tucked up under the duvet with the pc on . Mummy says she is better but is very tired and uncle Dave has been 3 times today to see me , I love my walks with him but early today he took me to the woods and made me walk through loads of muddy puddles then complained when i shared my muddy bits with him, I also stole some dog buiscuits from his pocket when he was cleaning my feet.

This afternoon i went to play with Badger and Mojo they were all damp and smelled like the toilet water(the one humans think is nice) Badger and I went and found a place to roll in, Dave told us off and Mojo being a princess just looked on. I told her to go and pee in her mummy and daddys bedroom.

see you kira

paw prints Max

Hi Kira

so how did peepees first walk in the park go? been ages since i went to the park hope you had fun :)

Love Casey

Hello Kira, Josh here, long time no hear.

I too have joined the anti mummy brigage, I want nothing to do with mine ever again. I thought I could trust her but twice (yes twice) in the last week she had taken me to the vet and walked out on me, she left me with Colin who shaved my leg and took some blood. I didnt half show off I can tell you, its my blood and I am keeping it. Mum says its for my own good and I have to get better and put some weight on, well, I dont mind that bit but daring to leave me on my ownsome with the vet just isnt on. Mind you the veterinary nurse is lovely, wonder if she would make a good new mummy. Think I will put an advert up in the vets.....

What about on here, any good mummies wanting a loveable handsome humble gsd please pm my mummy and frighten her to death.

I am officially putting myself up for adoption now. I am not talking to HER at all. She took me back to vets this morning and they took some more blood, then they lovely veterinary nurse gave me some food, she says I am soooo handsome, well I think she is very pretty and when I gave her my paw she was really impressed with how clever I am.

Then SHE took me back again for another blood test. HMmp anyway she did try and make it up to me by taking me a lovely walk down Ford bottom. I had a nice play in the river and enjoyed myself. I even got my own back on HER by jumping in the smelly duck pond. Shes rinsed me down but even I can smell me!!! Its pretty bad I can tell you. Well serves her right for being horrible to me. And I thought I had her trained. Wonder how much I would get for her if I put up a Mummy for sale advert, not much I bet.

hi everyone,

i am loveing this, please carry on the posts. it makes my day. :hihi::D:)

:banana:Max well done I told you if you tried really hard you would get into Mummies bedroom :clap: you are really doing well if we dogs stick together we will get them Mummies beat...wonder if Mojo did go pee in her Mummy and Daddies bedroom :hihi:

Casey our Peepee had a lovely time at the park, she was really scared at first, she doesn't like cars and busses, and she's such a silly she forgets to walk and just sits there looking around :rolleyes:

Anyway when we got to the park and Mummy took Peepee's lead off she came to me and we did a lot of sniffing together, Peepee was ever so happy and she was sniffing everywhere, then we did a bit of chasing and we tried to trip Mummy up but that didnt work hmm but we had a really good time.

Guess what I did as well Casey....I found some gorgeous fox poo, Peepee just sniffed it, I could tell she liked it, but I just loved it so much I wanted to wear it and take that gorgeous smell home with me, so I rolled in it and ate some too, it was just yummy so tasty and nice.

Anyway I was ever so happy wearing my fox poo so I went to tell Mummy and Daddy Dave, I jumped on Daddy Daves knee when he sat on the bench and gave him a big kiss in his mouth, well you should have seen how he went off, he tasted the lovely fox poo and just went wild with excitement,jumping up and down with joy, I even put some of the poo on his glasses and on his jumper so that he could wear it too, I love my Daddy Dave.

When we got home rotten Mummy took all Daddys Daves clothes and put them in the washing machine, and she made him wash off all of our lovely fox poo, then she put me in the bath and wet me all over with horrible bubbles :mad:...she spoilt that most lovely day for me, Daddy Dave and our Peepee :rant:

Josh I have to say that your Mummy sounds like a bad lot to make you have those tests, and its always bad when they leave you at that vet place...you tend to loose bits in my experience :(

I bet lots of kind Mummies would want a handsome GSD such as yourself, and whats wrong with being skinny anyway, our Durhams skinny and he runs right fast.

If your Mummy does that again don't bother charging money for her just give her away free to a good home, they won't know that she has behaviour problems until its to late :suspect:

Or you could try training her a bit more, lots of dogs have said that making Mummies feel guilty works very well, if you make yourself look sad, don't eat much and don't act happy Mummies get all concerned then they do what ever you want them to :thumbsup:

I am really glad that you got your own back in the lovely smelly pond, it serves your Mummy right... now you need to go and sneak into your Mummies bed and make that smell of the pond too, well that's what I would do.

I wish you lots of luck with your naughty Mummy Josh... I will be thinking of you.

Lots of love Kira and Peepee xxxx

hi everyone,

i am loveing this, please carry on the posts. it makes my day. :hihi::D:)

Hello I am Peepee dont tell Mummy or Kira that I have been on here will you please? they might get cross with me :help:

When Kira was reading earlier she told me that you are getting a little baby Puppy, I was a little baby puppy once when I came here, now I'm a big puppy girl and I go for a walk.

When your puppy comes home let her come make friends with us other dogs on here, a puppy needs lots of friends, I'm lucky I have a big family here.

Hope to hear from puppy Ruby soon my litter sister puppy is called Ruby too, she has a new home now :sad:.

I must go now or they will see me shhhh :suspect:

Peepee x

Thank you for your advice Kira, I couldnt sneak into her bed and make it smell of pondwater because being the bad mum she has become, she bathed me last night. Not only that but she subjected me to the hairdryer, she knows I hate it but said I might catch cold with not being very well at the moment. I think she doesnt like me anymore and feel very sad.

But I did have another trick up my sleeve. The vet gave me some food with a lot of fat content in it yesterday, it was lovely because I dont normally get stuff like that. But it has made my tummy rumble and I keep letting out bottom burps.... and they smell. At half past four this morning she had to get up to let me out, I ran around the bedroom and told her in no uncertian terms that if she didnt get up and let me out straight away I would do a whoopsie on the bedroom floor. It worked.

She looks a bit rough now and thinks she is going to go back to bed for an hours sleep but I think I will wait till she settles down and try the same trick again.

Its dreadful when we dogs have to do things like this, isnt it,but if they are disobedient they have to be taught a lesson dont they....

Hey Josh

Me and mojo get our mummy and daddy up at 5 every morning we love to see them stumble out of bed to sort us out, we then make sure we hold ur pee pee and poo's for as long as possible so we have an early morning walk before they have to go work !!

Failing that Mojo will poo under their bed when i tell her too. we curl up and giggle at the 2 of them. You know what else they actually walk other dogs for a living so you'd think they would know better. I have a friend called louie who has been staying for a few days we told him to bark very loudly at 4 am so we could go for a long lng walk!!! Mummy didn't heafr us but Daddy did and promply got up and took all 3 of us. we did all giggle. When my friend Quincy comes to see us on saturday we play up good a proper for our parents, we make quincy bark and bark so we get taken out all day and that works well!!! especially if we take our other friend max out too!! Max doesn't get out as much as he likes as his mummy has MS and can't walk him .

We love playing them up and wouldn't swap them for the world as we have them wrapped round our sweet little paws.

See ya Badger and Mojo xxxxxxx

hello all my name is stanley moose kira told me it is ok to use the computer when mummy and daddy are not here. the way i trained my mummy and daddy was i would wine and wine and then the neighbours would hear me and mummy got so worried that the neighbours may shout so now they take me to bed. the biggest thing at the moment is im grounded, last night my mummy and daddy took me for a walk im only 8months old and need to run my legs off, anyway some human idiot dumped a lot of glass on the field and silly me never saw it. it clean sliced my little pad off and mummy cried nearly as much as me they took me to that stinking place where the humans put needles in me and glass sticks up my ... well you know where. mummy had to use plastic cos it was so expensive they didnt have the real parer money you know that what dissolves in your mouth, they also put a lampshade round my poor neck, enough is enough i thought so i wined and wined and daddy took the lamp shade off. i waited til all was quiet and chewed my way through the plasters well i needed to look at my paw. mummy is so cross she didnt go to work we went back to the stinking place for more needles and more hiding plasters. now they are not my friend and i can only go outside my house for a wee no walikng cos im bad.

love you all my furry mates

stanley moose woof x:suspect:

Thank you for your advice Kira, I couldnt sneak into her bed and make it smell of pondwater because being the bad mum she has become, she bathed me last night. Not only that but she subjected me to the hairdryer, she knows I hate it but said I might catch cold with not being very well at the moment. I think she doesnt like me anymore and feel very sad.

But I did have another trick up my sleeve. The vet gave me some food with a lot of fat content in it yesterday, it was lovely because I dont normally get stuff like that. But it has made my tummy rumble and I keep letting out bottom burps.... and they smell. At half past four this morning she had to get up to let me out, I ran around the bedroom and told her in no uncertian terms that if she didnt get up and let me out straight away I would do a whoopsie on the bedroom floor. It worked.

She looks a bit rough now and thinks she is going to go back to bed for an hours sleep but I think I will wait till she settles down and try the same trick again.

Its dreadful when we dogs have to do things like this, isnt it,but if they are disobedient they have to be taught a lesson dont they....

Hey up Josh :wave:

It is dreadful when we have to do this type of things but sometimes our Mummies really do deserve it, they just seem set to spoil our fun as much as they can at times, and they are soooo hard to train, but the hard work does pay off... I mean it took me 3 months to train mine to let me sleep in her bedroom, but we got there in the end.

I find lack of sleep is a very useful training aid where Mummies are concerned, that and weeing and poo'ing in their houses, it can get you almost anywhere.

Its good to see that Mojo and Badger have had a lot of success in using the sleep deprivation and poo'ing method as well, I like the sound of those two I really do, they sound ever so naughty just like me and our Peepee.

Good luck with your naughty Mummy Josh she really does sound like a nightmare, just remember, never give up!

Your mate Kira x