Dear forum I have a problem.

Hi Kira,

I have a new friend living with me called Mojo , we thought it was a good idea licking plates but mummy and daddy got wise to it all and now when they eat in the room we get shut in the kitchen, and we can't get any tasty bits that they leave, we don't seem to be doing well at human training!either , have you any helpful ideas on human training! do they do an idiots guide?

My new friend Mojo isn't fully house trained so when she wee's i have decided i will wee too , mummy and Daddy arn't happy with that so i did a poo and they were even morre unhappy and put me in my crate , they told me off even more , I don't think i will try that one again , How can i get Mojo not to do it to , then my mummy and daddy will be happy with us again.

Love Badger and Mojo

Hi Badger and Mojo, well fancy your mummy and daddy locking you up so that you can't share their dinner, thats really mean! :mad:

You will have to have a good talk with Mojo because I find that humans find weeing and pooing in the house to be a big problem for some reason, I don't know why they don't do it themselves as its very comforting don't you think?

My granny Meg sometimes wees on her bed, she doesn't care she loves the smell... now Mummy she goes off alarming and drags it off her right away then throws it into the wet chuggy rumbly thing and sticks it outside on a rope :? well nothing much suprises me any more where Mummy is concerned!

I had a bit of a suprise today, I was minding my own business then Mummy began gathering stuff together, before I knew it she had scooped me up and took me out of the front door :o well you could have knocked me down with a feather I mean usually I am never allowed out of that door, I discovered that mummy had been hiding what she called "the world" from me :suspect:

Out there I saw millions of humans, and whizzy things that Mummy called cars and we went on a big roaring thing that is called a bus, at first I was very worried indeed, but after a while I realised that Mummy was protecting me and I relaxed a bit.

We got off the bus and went to a place that I found to my delight had some more dogs and puppies inside, and even a cat in a box :D well as you will guess I was very excited and I began to talk to the dogs right away, they didn't want to talk back so I shouted and shouted... Mummy never likes my shouting and she grumbled and made me sit still :sad:

After a few minutes I went into a room and I got to stand on the table, now Mummy doesn't allow that at home, so I wagged my tail a lot to show how pleased I was with her, then suddenly this woman came and jabbed my neck with a sharp needle :shocked: I now realise what Mummy meant about jabs hmm.

After a ride home on the bus we all had tea.... I have been very sleepy since then, in fact its been such a busy day that I think I will get my head down again. :wave:

You have a real talent for this Moonbird. It's delightful and with the replies you get it would make a lovely book as has been suggested. I'd buy it!

you mean its not kira:o

:D lol

you do have a great talent for this id buy the book too makes me giggle :hihi:

There should be a forum thread where like dogs can go and type about their day and stuff... there might be lots of talking dogs that want to tell people about their adventures. :o

There should be a forum thread where like dogs can go and type about their day and stuff... there might be lots of talking dogs that want to tell people about their adventures. :o

Kira here Mummy is making a cup of hot stuff I will have to be quick ;)

Mandie I was watching your Kizzy on you tube this morning with my Mummy we did laugh, she looks like a fun girl and I bet she could type here too if she tried its really quite simple, and I'm sure that we would love to hear of her adventures.

I have made some lovely new friends on this thread and maybe one day the Mummies will get together and we can all meet up that would be a great day for us pups, it can be quite hard you know when your new on the scene :D

Lozzybird and ami_j it would be nice to hear from your pets too they don't have to be pups, all animals have something to say you know :P and we all have to suffer the naughty human Mummies and Daddies, we need all the help we can get :hihi:

Quick I hear Mummy now, chat to you all later.

Kira.

Hi Kira its Barney, I'm in big trouble today, we've all been a nice walk to the fields me my Dad and my Big Brother

(he's a ginormous german shepherd and always looks after me, I have to admit I'm really brave when he's there and do sometimes bark at other dogs.)

Anyway this morning down the fields I saw this poor little dead hedgehog,

so I decided to roll all over him to see if I could wake him up,

I got covered in some green slimy stuff,:gag:and I really tried but he didn't wake up,

my dad went mad and said I stank, funny things these humans I was only trying to help another animal:confused:

So when we got home he plonked me in a bowl of water,and shouted at me,

but my human mum loved me better and said not to listen to the naughty man shouting at me so I'm not,

My mum Ellie just sat there looking disgusted

she never ever does anything wrong such a sweetheart my dad calls her blooming Miss Perfect if you ask me.:roll:

Hi Kira, Molly here

I'm in trouble this morning. Mummy shouted at me when she saw that I'd got into the kitchen cupboard and chewed up all the plastic boxes with the food in. Then I chased Arthur round the living room and he scratched my face and I got one of his claws stuck near my eye and then I was playing with Billy and we knocked over everything on the fireplace and smashed a glass.

Then I barked at the postman and anyone else I could find to bark at- mummy was angry at me and sent me to lie on my bed, but every time she stopped staring at me I sneaked off to go and chase Billy again, he he he.

Making mummy angry is fun! You should try it.

Hi Kira its Barney, I'm in big trouble today, we've all been a nice walk to the fields me my Dad and my Big Brother

(he's a ginormous german shepherd and always looks after me, I have to admit I'm really brave when he's there and do sometimes bark at other dogs.)

I got covered in some green slimy stuff,:gag:and I really tried but he didn't wake up,

my dad went mad and said I stank, funny things these humans I was only trying to help another animal:confused:

but my human mum loved me better and said not to listen to the naughty man shouting at me so I'm not,

she never ever does anything wrong such a sweetheart my dad calls her blooming Miss Perfect if you ask me.:roll:

Hello again Barney, how kind you were to the little stricken hedgehog, "dead" sounds very bad :sad:

My Mummy has threatened me with the bowl of water too, she says I stink and that I have sweaty feet :blush: I think that she has got used to it now though because she keeps forgetting to do it :hihi:

Uncle Durham is really ladi da and perfect like your Mum Ellie, he just sits on the sofa looking all snooty with his legs crossed and never getting into trouble like I do :(

Hi Kira, Molly here

I'm in trouble this morning. Mummy shouted at me when she saw that I'd got into the kitchen cupboard and chewed up all the plastic boxes with the food in. Then I chased Arthur round the living room and he scratched my face and I got one of his claws stuck near my eye and then I was playing with Billy and we knocked over everything on the fireplace and smashed a glass.

Then I barked at the postman and anyone else I could find to bark at- mummy was angry at me and sent me to lie on my bed, but every time she stopped staring at me I sneaked off to go and chase Billy again, he he he.

Making mummy angry is fun! You should try it.

Hi there Molly, what a fun loving sort you sound, just like me I love to have a good time :D

I have such good fun with my friend Oliver, we wrestle and chase, I luvs him... now I am bigger when I squish him he makes such lovely little noises simply adorable :love: and when Mummy picks him up to take him away I pull his tail and he makes a lovely screeching noise which I particularly love, it makes me feel all happy inside.

That is until Mummy notices she is such a spoilsport with our games :sad: she says that I am too rough for him, but thats not true me and Oli we are like brother and sister now, I want to go everywhere with him, because he does such cool things.

My Mummy does get a bit cross with me when I play a lot with Oli, although she does laugh when I try to push her sock in Oli's mouth to play tug, Oli is not good at that game... shame that!

The bowl of water is great fun! Mum bought something called a baby bath (I think she's gone a bit mad, I'm 4 years old!). I managed to almost empty it splashing around. It was great soaking mum and the carpet - even she admits that in hindsight the front room was a bad idea. The baby bath now lives in the back yard, I drink out of it when she's not looking (rain water is much nicer than that clean stuff she puts in my bowl).

Hi Kira

That is a lovely name! I am called Kiri after Kiri te Kanawa who is an opera singer. Mummy named me because I sang to her all night long when she left me at first, but I don't do it any more. I am 13 now, but I have never managed to train my mummy to let me upstairs. I do sometimes creep upstairs and do a poo under the bed, just to keep them on their toes, but only very rarely, and I have to creep back down again really quietly so they don't know.

Once the back door was left open and they searched the streets for me, and I was hiding upstairs all the time - ooh that was fun!

I like to sleep downstairs in my bed, or sometimes on towels or clothes that I pull off the radiator. They don't smell right, so I have to roll on them to get them nice and covered with the right smell. Mummy loves it when I do that, she gets really excited! I have 3 friends who are cats, Millie who is very old and frail, Peggy who sneezes a lot, and Ginger who thinks he is as good as me - I do have to show him who is boss from time to time. He is really good fun to chase as he shoots out of the house and right down the garden. As I can fit through the cat flap I can chase him a long way! They don't always like me because I eat their food, and the vet says I should really eat dog food, but after 13 years of eating cat food, I don't think I can change now - when mummy tries to make me eat dog food I show her how bad it is by spilling it on the floor and rolling in it :)

Speaking of rolling in things, have you tried the goose poo you can sometimes find around ponds! Wow that stuff rocks!

Love

Kiri

Hi there, how nice to meet you Kiri, our names almost match don't they?:D

Why on earth did you stop your singing? you should have carried on with it, I still do... whats it matter? Mummy don't seem to hear me anyway *shrugs*.

Mummy says as I have now been doing it for over 2 weeks its a record and she thinks that I will never stop it, Mummy pulls a sad face when she says that, and mentions something about her nerves being shot... I don't know what that means but it don't sound good :confused: Mummy remains very hard to train her recall is very bad!

I still like to poo here and there in the house and a little wee wee too sometimes, Mummy has got very good with her training in that way she does clean it up quickly, although I like to go outside mostly now like my grannies and uncle do.

Pooing under Mummies bed sounds like great fun, I might try that sometime as I often race up there with Oli and we have some really good times, Mummy has 2 teddy bears up there and we like to play with them, and Oli jumps up onto the drawers and he knocks things down for me to play with, oh I do luv Oli :).

I like to chase the other cats too just like you Kiri, they are a bit worried about me so run away sometimes.... mind you they can't always be bothered and sometimes they just swear and smack me with their prickly paws, thats not very nice :sad:

I never tried rolling yet as I am only half way through my jabs but I bet its fun, mind you Granny Meg was playing with me the other day and she made me roll in some of my own poo in the garden, it went on my back I didn't like that much :gag: I demanded that Mummy clean it off and she did right away bless her, she's not all bad :).